- Updated the experience equations to match the new level ranges.
- Added message to receiver when the give command is used.
- Compiled for RB 1846.
- Fixed enchantment table purchases not reducing experience points as expected.
- Updated to Bukkit's new event system.
- Compiled for RB 1597.
- Fixed an issue with players who do not yet exist in the server. This fixes ticket #4.
- Fixed an issue where players joining the server could have inflated levels.
- Added an option (and config file) for setting how much experience is dropped when a player dies (in percent).
- [Update] Verified working properly for RB 1597.
- Compiled for CB 1572+
- Fixed permissions issue that Joymo and a couple others were getting (or at least, I'm pretty sure I did).
- Compiled for CB 1555+
- Fixed a calculation bug in Minecraft regarding players receiving large amounts of exp. The calculation bug will still occur for anything that receives experience outside of EconXP (for instance, from mobs that drop very large amounts of exp). However, players giving each other exp can no longer gain an artificially-inflated level.
- Double-checked ticket regarding permissions with PEX, but all seemed to work perfectly fine with my tests.
- After much hacking and cursing, EconXP is working for Minecraft 1.0. You need *at least* CB #1537 in order for version 0.2.1 to work on your server. Please use version 0.2.0 if you want to use it on any pre-1.0 Bukkit server. :)
- Offline player handling added, so you can modify any Player's experience, even when they're offline.
- API still not documented (haven't heard a request to speed this up, so I will wait until after the first Minecraft 1.0 release of EconXP comes out).
- Addition to Register has started (and basically functional), but I'm waiting until the first release of Bukkit's Minecraft 1.0 to come out.
- Built against #1337 (no changes were needed).
- Added/rearranged some functions to help with Register compatibility.
- Does NOT work with Bukkit's Minecraft 1.0 because of issues with setting experience (as of CB #1518). Will get a working version out as soon as the experience issues are fixed. :)
- First release! Use commands to view your current Experience, and (if OP) change it!
- API not documented yet.
- Addition to Register not yet started.