dtlTraders was created to easily setup admin shops for your sever.
It's the ONE COMMAND plugin! Seriously, that's all you need to know ;)
- Download dtlTraders jar file.
- Place it into your plugins folder.
- Download Citizens and place that into your plugins folder as well.
- You also need Vault and ANY economy plugin.
- Start your server
- No configuration needed for basic usage (which will be 99% of you)
As with version 3.4.0 this plugin needs the dtlCore plugin to work. Be sure you got it before using this version. Also remember this is still a BETA build so there may be bugs and it might make loose your data so make a backup copy before using this version.
Have a problem?
-> Read the Guide.
Have errors or other problems?
-> Open a ticket.
Click here to send your donation. It's not required, but it is helpful. Think of it as a motivational cookie. Or think of it as a, "thanks for this amazing plugin, dinners on me tonight".
- Mre30 For this new awesome project page! You are awesome! :D
- Lethe, chasingcode, Wreyth, Instinx, silentassasin, Gizmoholm, tehbeard
- uvbeenzaned for supporting this plugin in this MagicChest plugin and helping me to improve my API, Thanks :)
- NathanWolf for supporting this plugin in his Magic plugin and helping me to improve my API, Thanks a lot :)
- G4meM0ment for testing my API on external plugins :) Plugins that got hooked into dtlTraders
G&E RPGEssentials- Abandoned
This plugin is no more under development, @dandielo
Table of contents
- Date created
- Aug 19, 2012
- Last update
- Jul 29, 2016
- Development stage
- MIT License
- Curse link
- Recent files