What Does It Do:
This is a plugin which will kill any mob or player (excluding people on create) who get in the way of a minecart.
Why Is This Useful:
Many who own "minecart servers" don't want minecarts to be stopped, and this allows the minecart to continue in the direction it was travelling without stopping.
- /deathbyminecarton -turns this plugin on
- /deathbyminecartoff -turns this plugin off
By default this plugin is on.
These are the currently known bugs:
- When the minecart is in a downward direction (45 degree angle downward), and the minecart bumps into an entity, the entity will die, but the minecart will reverse directions
- When the minecart hits an item, the minecart will stop. This is actually a bug with Bukkit, so I can't fix this now.
- Figure out how to fix the bugs
- 2 comments