This plugin enables players to prevent grass spreading by just using a shovel, no commands! Ideal for making dirt paths in a traditional way, graves and what other stuff you can think of.
- Prevent grass spreading on specific blocks
- No commands, using in-game tools
- Simple visual&sound effects when using tools
- No storage, it changes blocks' data value and gets saved inside the world
- Not permanent, won't work if plugin is removed, so no world damage !
- Optional no-snow on no-grass spreading blocks support
- Tools are damaged when used (configurable)
- Customizable messages
- Configurable tools that can be used to prevent/restore grass spreading
- You need a shovel...
- Right-click a dirt or grass block
- And done! That block will not turn into grass as long as the plugin is active
- You can undo the action by right-clicking the block again
- Place the jar file in your plugins folder (http://wiki.bukkit.org/Installing_Plugins)
- Start server to generate config and configure (plugins/Dirt shovel/config.yml)
- Restart server to apply settings
|dirtshovel.use||Ability to use the dirt shovel||all players|
|dirtshovel.nodamage||Prevents player from taking tool damage||nobody|
Changelog is available inside the jar in changelog.txt and in the Changelog page.
The source code is inside the jar file, as always.
Having problems, found bugs ?
If you have any issues or found some bugs, please create a ticket.
To do list
Maybe adding permissions
Maybe adding durability usage
Maybe adding some optional spout sound effects
- Date created
- Dec 22, 2011
- Last update
- May 01, 2012
- Development stage
- GNU Lesser General Public License version 3 (LGPLv3)
- Curse link
- Dirt shovel
- Recent files