CraftConomy is a simple, lightweight and yet very effective economy handling plugin. It provides a very easy API for the developer to use. Manage your whole server in-game money with this plugin! Lottery, Shops, Payments, Killing reward, Anything! Your imagination is the only limit you can encounter!
Latest version: 3.3. Compatible with Craftbukkit 1.8 (1.7.9 too!)
- Found a bug? Have a suggestion?
- irc.spi.gt #craftconomy
Development builds of this project can be acquired at the provided continuous integration server. These builds have not been approved by the BukkitDev staff. Use them at your own risk.
- Simplicity: This plugin is a simple drag & drop to use with a in-game setup wizard!
- Multiple data storage: Choose between a vast array of data storage for your player data (Currently only SQLite/MySQL but more to come!)
- Multi-World support (Have different balance between worlds)
- Multi-Currency support
- Bank support
- PayDay support
- Convert from iConomy / BoseEconomy / Essentials / Feconomy (Dev build)!
- Very fast!
- Supported by Vault!
- And much much more!
- Add the Interest system
This plugin utilizes Gravity's update checker to notify when a new version of the plugin is out, it will not automatically download the new version. It also notifies the admins that a new plugin version is available. This can be enabled ordisabled in the config.yml. To disable update-checking, set updates.check-for-updates to false. To disable admin notifying, set updates.notify-admin to false.
This plugin utilises Hidendra's plugin metrics system, which means that the following information is collected and sent to mcstats.org:
A unique identifier The server's version of Java Whether the server is in offline or online mode The plugin's version The server's version The OS version/name and architecture The core count for the CPU The number of players online The Metrics version Opting out of this service can be done by editing plugins/Plugin Metrics/config.yml and changing opt-out to true.
- Date created
- Jan 11, 2012
- Last update
- Jun 26, 2015
- Development stage
- GNU Lesser General Public License version 3 (LGPLv3)
- Curse link
- Reverse relationships
- Recent files