Welcome to the Colors! homepage
Have you ever forgotten a color code? Have you ever wanted to set the color code character? Have you ever wanted to use color on signs? These features and more are included in this plugin!
This is a lightweight plugin to provide the features above (even the missing feature from the video, colors on signs)!
|/colour||Shows color codes||/<command>|
|/colour set||Set the global color code||/<command> set <character>|
|/colour personal||Set your color code||/<command> personal <character>|
- colors.viewcodes - Shows all the color codes with /colors - /colours - /colour - /color
- colors.use - Use color codes in signs/chat!
- colors.set - Set the color code with /color set <character>. It cannot be a letter/number.
- colors.setown - Set your personal color code
All perms are default to op.
We use metrics to track stats (not IPs)! There is a Plugin Metrics folder inside your plugin folder in which you can disable this.
Version 1.3.1 Out!
Updated the updater! You will find a Auto Update option in your config file. If you want to turn auto updating off (highly discouraged, unless running older server) you can set this to false.
- Date created
- Feb 18, 2013
- Last update
- Nov 10, 2013
- Development stage
- Attribution-NonCommercial-NoDerivs 3.0 Unported
- Curse link
- Recent files