Want to execute a command which displays stats just by right clicking the desired player? Or how about giving them a rose or 64 many, many times with ease? Or even make a command run which kicks players if they walk over a certain block? You can do that and more with this mod!
- Allows the execution of a command simply by right clicking on a player.
- Allows the execution of a command simply by walking over a block.
- Allows the execution of a command simply by pressing a stone button.
- Allows the execution of a command simply by dying
- Allows the execution of a command simply by respawning
- Allows the execution of a command at server start up
- Allows the execution of a command on a regular interval
- Allows the execution of a command when a player join
How to use:
- Assign a command to an identifier.
- For this example, we want to say 'Hello <playername>!' and we will assign it the identifier "wassup"
- type: /addacommand wassup say Hello potato!
- Adding the word 'potato' will substitute the name of the player who is the target of the event
- Assign an OP command to an identifier.
- For this example, we want to give me 64 TNT blocks and assign it the identifier "TNT_spam"
- type: /addopcommand TNT_spam give LittleGruz 46 64
- Assign the identifier to an appropriate event.
- For this example we will assign "TNT_spam" to occur every 10 minutes (600 seconds) and to assign "wassup" to be run when a player right clicks another player
- type: /setclickcommand wassup GLOBAL
- NOTE: The use of the word GLOBAL (all caps) means that when anyone right clicks someone, "wassup" will be run instead of just me running it
- type: /addrepeatcommand TNT_spam 600
- Watch them trigger!
- Now if I right click someone called "Bruce". I will execute the command '/say Hello Bruce!'
- And every 10 minutes I will get a full stack of TNT
If you have any comments or questions, please head on over to the forums.
Apparently, the lovely Socram8888 has fixed an error in my code that produces ConcurrentModificationExceptions. Get it from Github here.
- Date created
- Oct 25, 2011
- Last update
- May 05, 2013
- Development stage
- BSD License
- Curse link
- Autorun Commands
- Recent files