Short description about the bug/problem:
So, I'm running a minecraft server with craftbukkit 1.7.4. Plugins: Vault, Bosshop, PlayerPoints, WorldEdit, Worldguard, Chatmanager, PermissionsEX and GuiShopManager. So when I try the command /bs it does nothing else than to show me an error message in console. I've tried minecraft craftbukkit 1.7.2 without changes. Same thing happened also in the similiar plugin PointShop.
What steps will reproduce the problem?
1. Typing /bs, /bossshop,
2. Trying to open it with books/items which should open the Gui
3. Creating a sign and then try to open the Gui by left-clicking
What is the expected output? What do you see instead?
Well, when I try one of the things listed over, nothing happens. I only get a console message.
What version of BossShop are you using?
The newest one, 1.6.6 ( also tried 1.6.5)
Please provide any additional information below.
I've enabled the "Vault support" in the config in the PointShop plugin
- 2 comments
- Last updated
- Dec 17, 2013
- Dec 16, 2013
- Invalid - This was not a valid report.
- Defect - A shortcoming, fault, or imperfection
- Medium - Normal priority.