Running Spigot 1.9 or 1.10? Download BO3Tools 1.5.
- Convert a WorldEdit selection to a BO3.
- Lets you select the origin of the BO3.
- Convert BO2s to BO3s.
- Automatically sets the author of the BO3 to the name of the player who used the command.
- Has size limits which make sure that the BO3 is never larger than 32x256x32.
- Permissions support.
- In-game, so no block lists that need to be updated.
- Can export the contents of chests/dispensers/etc.
- Can add BlockChecks to the BO3.
- Doesn't directly use internal server code, so it doesn't need to be updated on every Minecraft update.
Installation and configuration
Download the latest file from BukkitDev and place it in the plugins folder. Make sure that WorldEdit and Terrain Control are already installed. No worlds need to be assigned to Terrain Control if you don't need to export tile entities. There is no configuration file.
Commands and permissions
bo3tools.all gives access to all the commands. Server operators automatically have this permission. You can export a BO3 using
/exportbo3 <name>, which will convert your current WorldEdit selection to a BO3 and put it in Terrain Control's GlobalObjects folder. You can convert a loaded BO2 to a BO3 using
- Date created
- Mar 10, 2013
- Last update
- Mar 01, 2016
- Development stage
- BSD License
- Curse link
- Recent files