1) Only create the .yml file a) when user successfully opens the backpack the first time (has permissions and stuff). b) Or places 1 (or more) items in the backpack. Otherwise, don't create the useless file if it isn't used anyway.
2) Delete empty (non-upgraded) backpacks after they haven't been opened for configured time. If 1.a
3) Store upgrade info for all users in 1 file. Item info seperately. remove user backpack yml if empty.
- 2 comments
- Last updated
- Nov 02, 2013
- Apr 11, 2013
- Accepted - Problem reproduced / Need acknowledged.
- Enhancement - A change which is intended to better the project in some way
- Medium - Normal priority.