X-Ray Block Percentage Version: 1.9.2 Alpha
X-Ray Block Percentage, or XBP is a plugin that adds a command to automatically search logger plugin databases (currently supports Hawkeye, LogBlock, and CoreProtect, more plugins coming) for blocks that typical X-Ray hackers will attempt to mine and displays a percentage value of total blocks broken for each type of block.
- Displays percentages on any type of block defined in config file (defaults are Iron Ore, Gold Ore, Lapis Ore, Mossy Cobblestone, Emerald Ore, and Diamond Ore).
- Displays total number of blocks broken and amounts of each ore broken.
- Searches across time defined in config file (default is the previous 48 hours) starting from when the command is executed.
- Searches across all worlds by default, can be configured to exclude worlds.
- Displays a warning when a player breaks any type of block defined in config file (default is Diamond Ore) with parameters defined in config file (default is 1.5% and 8 blocks).
- Modification and reloading of config file is available via command.
- Searching is multithreaded to prevent server lag.
- /xbp [playername] - Performs an XBP search.
- /xbp reload - Reloads settings from config file.
- /xbp config - See here for full usage.
- xbp.*: All permissions
- xbp.xbp: Allows running /xbp [playername] command and viewing of update alerts.
- xbp.warning: Allows viewing of XBP diamond alerts.
- xbp.bypass: Allows for player bypassing of warning checking.
- xbp.config: Allows for player to modify configs via command.
- Support for other logging plugins:
- HawkEye - Released
- LogBlock - Released
- CoreProtect - Released
- SWatchdog - In Progress
- LogEx - Planned
- Guardian - On Hold until Guardian 1.3 functionality can be tested.
- HawkEye - Released
- Searching for players with top break percentages
- Plugin managers such as GroupManager or PermissionsBukkit
- Multiple worlds
- Hawkeye v1.0.7b
- LogBlock v1.58
- CoreProtect v1.54
Special thanks goes to the TCNations server for providing a server with HawkEye to test on and to Vettexl for putting up with my shenanigans. Thanks a ton!
- Date created
- Jul 28, 2012
- Last update
- Aug 28, 2012
- Development stage
- All Rights Reserved
- Recent files