WorldEdit is an easy-to-use in-game world editor for Minecraft, supporting both single player and multiplayer, that lets you:
- Quickly create, replace or delete thousands of blocks in seconds
- Level an entire mountain and replace it with natural looking terrain (with brush tools)
- Generate spheres, cylinders, cuboids, forests, pumpkin patches, and snowy areas
- Use your compass to quickly teleport to areas by left clicking or using /jumpto
- Choose an area and have it instantly restored from backups
- Copy areas, paste them, load them, and save them as .schematics
Protect your server! WorldEdit also works with WorldGuard.
Want the warps? homes? basics? Try CommandBook.
Make your server even more fun! Give CraftBook a try!
Plugin developers! Learn how to get a player's selection with code.
Quote from the author:
These are instructions for Bukkit. If you are on single player or something else, the installation wiki article better serves you.
- Download WorldEdit and extract the WorldEdit.jar file into your "plugins/" folder
- Give out permissions, as per the WorldEdit wiki (give worldedit.* for all).
- Run your server and WorldEdit is installed.
Want more features, faster? We need some help with something!
What are the permissions? The commands? Check out the wiki below.
- Project leader: Contact @sk89q on Twitter
- Lead developers: sk89q, TomyLobo, wizjany, and zml2008
- Project started: In August 2010 (Bukkit was started January 2011)
Check out sk89q's server:
- Date created
- Aug 25, 2011
- Last update
- May 03, 2013
- Development stage
- GNU General Public License version 3 (GPLv3)
- Curse link
- Recent files