- Easely transmit redstone signal to a reciever!
- No delay's, the reciever, recieves immediately!
- Check wether a channel is activated with the /wri command
- The plugin prevents you from creating a receiver on a block which cannot support a redstone torch.
Upcoming features. ( Or planned )
Planned features for 1.9b :
- VERY IMPORTANT : Add a new cache system for the plugin which will reduce lag a lot! DONE
- Add support for WorldEdit :
- The plugin will prevent you to destroy a region which contain a Wireless Sign, or it will remove it from the config.
- Add support for Dynmap :
- I don't exactly know how to add it, but I will probably allow to see every Wireless Point on dynmap.
- , like said here. DONE
- Add a possibility to temporary turn on a channel by clicking on a transmitter. DONE
- . There would be :
- The delay receiver : Activate the receiver after a given time.
- The clock receiver : If active, it will regularily turn on/off. If not active, it will simply be off.
- The inverter receiver : Turning on the channel will simply turn off the inverter, and turning off the channel will simply turn on the inverter. DONE
- The switcher receiver : Changes state when the channel is powered. I mean : If the channel is off and the Sreceiver is off, turn on the channel would turn on the Sreceiver. To turn the Sreceiver off, you would have to turn off and turn on again the channel.
Planned for future releases :
- See this.
- Give me your ideas in comment on this page !
- Please note that we're doing our best to make WirelessRedstone bugfree, it still may contain a few bugs and such.
- Thanks a lot to Wmisiedjan, the creator of the plugin. He left the project more than a year ago, and since that moment I'm the developper of the plugin. I made big changes but some of his code is still in the plugin. He was also a great guy because the code was open, that's why I could take it and modify it. Thank you mate ;)
- Thank you a lot to bb-generation who optimized the configuration part, and update the plugin to maven.
- Thanks to my beta-testers (cannonb4ll, s32ialx), your help is great!
- Thanks to all the persons who help me to improve this plugin, and report bugs.
Have an issue?
Please report it here
If you want to post it here, please post :
- a description of what's happening.
- The version number of WirelessRedstone, and Craftbukkit.
- An error log if you could get it.
Et si vous êtes français, n'hésitez pas à poster dans cette langue car je (licks92) suis français.
- Date created
- Mar 08, 2012
- Last update
- Apr 04, 2013
- Development stage
- GNU General Public License version 3 (GPLv3)
- Curse link
- Wireless Redstone
- Recent files