Lead Design & Programming
VoxelGuest 4 is a suite of administration tools that was previously kept hidden away in the core of The Voxel Box. Its function is to provide the server owner and administrators an easy and powerful system to govern their server. VoxelGuest pioneered the use of a greylist system, a midway point between not allowed on a server and whitelisted on a server. It also previously had a support for a queue of guests, like a public greylist. Another venture VoxelGuest made was a secure offline mode, for those pesky occasions session.minecraft.net goes down and your once private server is open for all to destroy.
Key features include:
- Permissions support for PEX, bPermissions, Bukkit permissions (Dinnerperms), VoxelGuest's own micro-permissions system, and default OP
- Protections of all sorts, from blacklisting items and blocks to toggling many kinds of damage of players to controlling which mobs can spawn
- Offline Mode support
- Region protections
- Vanish and FakeQuit, in case you have a rowdy crowd of members online and you need to check in
- Lag meters, CPU monitors, and memory specifications in-game
- Management of rowdy players e.g. gagging, kicking, and banning functions
The Voxel Box is a community-driven creative play server that consistently push the limits of what the Minecraft client and server can deliver to builders and to players. Over the past year and a half, it's blossomed into a place where some very talented people have built some of the most impressive Minecraft-related structures, software and concepts.
Do you enjoy using the VoxelPlugins? Consider helping us out!
Please note, donations will not affect privileges or ranks on The Voxel Box.
VoxelPlugins: A suite of plugins for Minecraft servers running Bukkit
IRC: irc.esper.net #voxelbox #voxeldev
- Date created
- Mar 14, 2012
- Last update
- May 08, 2012
- Development stage
- BSD License
- Curse link
- Recent files