The unhackable Vanish plugin
Released: May 7, 2013
VanishNoPacket allows players to control if they are visible to the rest of the players on the server. This is excellent for stalking potential bad users (griefers, hacking if you don't allow it, etc), observing players while they remain unaware of your presence. Use TagAPI to color vanished players blue for those who can see them!
What makes VanishNoPacket awesome? VanishNoPacket tricks players into thinking you're not anywhere nearby, or not even on the server! Other players are unable to see you, while you can stalk them around the map watching for griefing or other unscrupulous behavior. A fine choice of invisibility for the discerning server administrator.
In this picture there are forty players. None of them can be seen. In this plugin we hope to show you how not to be seen.
- Toggle visibility
- View other "invisible" players
- Can choose to not pick up items
- Can choose to not be targeted by mobs
- Prevent yourself from accidentally chatting while hidden!
- Move around without being tracked by hacked clients
- Integration with other plugins!
- Essentials, dynmap, bPermissions, Spout, JSONAPI (The call is isVanished with arg of player's name. Returns true/false), GeoIPTools
Developers! Contact me if you support or are interested in supporting this plugin's hiding.
- Place VanishNoPacket.jar in your plugins directory
- Adjust user permissions as desired, and go!
To determine popularity of versions, features, and lingering usage, plugin installs are automatically tracked by the Metrics plugin tracking system. If you don't want to help or are paranoid, edit plugins/PluginMetrics/config.yml and set opt-out to true.
You can check out videos featuring this plugin here.
- Date created
- Aug 19, 2011
- Last update
- May 07, 2013
- Development stage
- All Rights Reserved
- Curse link
- Vanish No Packet
- Recent files