A plugin that causes players (and or mobs) to drop their heads when they die.
- Players can drop their heads when they die based on configuration settings.
- Players can spawn head with the /headspawn command. (Requires permissions.)
- Players can rename heads using a named piece of paper plus a head in a craftbox.
- Mobs optionally drop heads.
- Sneak punch a skull to see who it belonged to.
How to install
Just drop the jar file in your plugins directory and restart your server. Update config.yml as needed. Update permissions.
trophyheads.spawn - Allow player to run /headspawn command. (Default: op)
trophyheads.drop - Allows players to drop heads. (Default: true)
trophyheads.info - Allows players to sneak punch a skull to see the owner. (Default: true)
drop-chance - The percentage chance of player dropping a head. A whole number between 0 and 100.
death-types - A list of death types that trigger a head drop. In addition the keywords ALL and PVP are allowed.
player-skin - Set to true or false. If true then a placed head will display the correct skin.
Spawn a player head.
/headspawn ([player]) ([count])
- Placing the head causes it to lose part of its meta data.
- v1.11.0 - May 4, 2013
- Add slimes, squids and villager heads.
- v1.10.0 - April 19, 2013
- Add Pig Zombie heads.
- v1.9.0 - April 1, 2013
- Add Blaze, Enderman and Spider heads.
- Add custom messages.
- v1.8.0 - February 19, 2013
- Added items-required for mobs.
- Fixed null pointer exception in crafting event.
- Added names for skeletons, zombies and creepers. (punch info)
- v1.7.0 - February 8, 2013
- Add punch info for skulls.
- v1.6.0 - February 3, 2013
- Add death types and items required
- Add recipe for assigning owner of head
- v1.3.0 - February 1, 2013
- Add mob heads (zombie, skeleton and creeper)
- v1.2.0 - January 31, 2013
- Add /headspawn command
- Add permission nodes
- v1.1.0 - January 31, 2013
- Add player skin info to head.
- v1.0.0 - January 30, 2013
- Initial build
- Date created
- Jan 30, 2013
- Last update
- May 04, 2013
- Development stage
- GNU General Public License version 3 (GPLv3)
- Curse link
- Recent files