Transporter allows you to create and link gates/portals within the same world, across worlds on the same server, and between servers. It allows for inter-server chat and player lists, as well as custom gate designs of almost any complexity. It also includes commands to manage worlds and automatically load them on server start.
- Teleport between gates in the same world
- Teleport between gates in different worlds (multiworld support)
- Teleport between gates on different servers (includes client patcher)
- Teleports minecarts and boats, with or without a player
- Server to server chat, optionally based on gate proximity
- Inventory (and enchantments), health, food level, exhaustion, experience, and potion effects transfer (including storage minecarts)
- Includes client patcher for automatically reconnecting clients
- No need for client patcher if you're running the BukkitContrib or Spout client or BungeeCord proxy
- Supports server proxies like BungeeCord (v8.10+) and CraftProxy (v6.9+)
- World creation/loading/unloading (v6.9+)
- Realm support using shared database server allows more seemless multi-server setups
- Built-in command help
- Extreme gate design possibilities, including 3D and horizontal, and new AREA gates
- Supports gate access using player specific PINs
- Item banning and transmutation
- Built-in simple permissions system
- Vault plugin integration for permissions and economy
- Permissions plugin integration
- PermissionsEx plugin integration
- Register plugin integration for economy
- Dynmap integration
- Minecraft-Overviewer integration
- Integration with Plugin Metrics for gathering of anonymous plugin statistics. To opt-out, set "opt-out" to true in your Metrics config file (plugins/PluginMetrics/config.yml).
- API for other plugin developers
- and more to come...
Installs like any other Bukkit server mod. Just download the jar file and put in the plugins folder.
- FAQ new!
- Gate Emporium - Get and share contributed gate designs!
- API Requests - Need something the API doesn't provide?
- Date created
- Sep 26, 2011
- Last update
- Mar 27, 2013
- Development stage
- Apache License version 2.0
- Curse link
- Recent files