I am pausing any updates due to finals! Over pretty soon, any important fixes and updates will still happen though!
PropHunt is Minecraft port of the CSS,Cod4, GMod (Aswell as other games) mod "PropHunt". It is a game of hide and seek, where the hiders are disguised as "props" or in this case...... Minecraft Blocks!
This game adds a mixture of PvP, Stealth and Teamwork. You can customize what blocks people are disguised as, and what each side Hiders/Seekers get to fight with and escape with!
REQUIRES DISGUISECRAFT! AHAHAHAH!
- Two teams, Hiders and Seekers
- One Seeker to begin with, each Hider killed becomes a Seeker
- Hiders are disguised as random blocks (e.g. Dirt/lava/fire/diamond blocks - configurable)
- Hiders and Seekers are given custom load outs to your preference
- Seekers must kill hiders before the time (configurable) is up!
- Seekers only have one life
- Life Cycle: Hider > Seeker > Spectator
- Seekers cannot spam click! Too many 'bad guesses' will cause slow potions and dizzyness!
- Customizable load outs. All Items, all Enchants (Sharpness 10 potato), Potion Effects (Any effect even not in vanilla! http://www.minecraftwiki.net/wiki/Status_effect)
- Full Permissions system, let specific groups/players be able to join and host matches
- Configurable Item list to be able to disguise as any Minecraft Block!
- Configurable time limit for Seekers, including damage intervals
- Inventory, Armour and XP saving and restoring
- TAB Scoreboard!
- Can be fully automatic!!
Commands & Permissions
To be able to use commands whilst in game - Permission : prophunt.admin.commandoverride
- /prophunt or /ph Shows the list of commands - Permission : prophunt.prophunt
- /prophunt kick <player> Kicks <player> from the game - Permission: prophunt.hostcommand.kick
- /prophunt host Starts to host a game of PropHunt - Permission: prophunt.hostcommand.host
- /prophunt start Starts the game of PropHunt - Permission: prophunt.hostcommand.start
- /prophunt stop Stops the current game of PropHunt - Permission: prophunt.hostcommand.stop
- /prophunt join Join in the game being hosted - Permission: prophunt.command.join
- /prophunt leave Leave the current game - Permission: prophunt.command.leave
- /prophunt spectate Spectate the current game - Permission: prophunt.command.spectate
- /prophunt status Show the status of the match - Permission: prophunt.command.status
- /prophunt setup <spawn/seekerspawn/spectator/exit/lobby> Setup the Arena Spawn points - Permission: prophunt.admin.setup
- /prophunt configreload Reloads the config - Permission: prophunt.admin.configreload
Help with the config! Probably should read this if you want to use custom configs!
Default Config: http://dev.bukkit.org/server-mods/tomskiesprophunt/pages/config
Effects can be added to each class for any amount of time with any potency.
In the config section under the Classes section, you can see the Effects selection.
http://www.minecraftwiki.net/wiki/Status_effect All effects can be chosen from this link, and are configured in the file
in the following way.
Effects: EFFECTID:DURATION:POTENCY, EFFECTID2:DURATION2:POTENCY2... ect
Effect IDS can be found on the link above, the duration is in server ticks so make sure you times this by 20 the
correct amount of seconds you want. Supports an infinite amount of effects :)
Items are configured in the inventory sections of each Class. They use the same system as armour, although you can obviously
have multiple items in the inventory section.
Inventory: ITEMID:AMOUNT, ITEMID:DAMAGE:AMOUNT, ITEMID ENCHANTID:ENCHANTPOWER
Note, you cannot have an item without an amount.
Note, you cannot enchanted gear with damage values.
Note, the space between ITEMID and ENCHANTID:ENCHANTPOWER is very important.
Note, Multiple enchants are separated by : ITEMID ENCHANTID:ENCHANTPOWER;ENCHANTID2:ENCHANTPOWER2
Same as the items, however only one item!
- To install make sure you have the correct version of DisguiseCraft, yes this plugin DEPENDS on DisguiseCraft!
So make sure you get the version that is compatible with the version of PropHunt that you are trying to run. You can get DisguiseCraft from their Bukkit dev page here http://dev.bukkit.org/server-mods/disguisecraft/
Pop the PropHunt.jar in your plugins folder along with DisguiseCraft.jar and let it generate the config files, from there you can edit them to your pleasing.
The scoreboard requires you to use this plugin http://dev.bukkit.org/server-mods/tabapi/
when I have sorted it out fully, I will post the versions that you will need.
You need to run /prophunt setup <spawn/seekerspawn/spectator/exit/lobby> To set all the spawn points for the arena. /prophunt Host will only 'work' if you have setup the arena, so you can test your setup with that command.
Visit Skicraft Server running this plugin, come try it out!
- Date created
- Feb 08, 2013
- Last update
- Mar 26, 2013
- Development stage
- GNU General Public License version 3 (GPLv3)
- Curse link
- Recent files