This plugin allows you to set mob spawner types and optionally gather mob spawners with a Silk Touch enchanted tool.
- You can change the type of spawner you are looking at or holding by using /spawner <EntityType>. For example /spawner creeper will change the spawner to a creeper spawner.
- It will tell you what kind of spawner you interact with or type /spawner while looking at it.
- Command to give yourself or another player a spawner of a given type.
- /spawner list and /spawner help commands that display the contents of text files so you can customize them to your liking.
- This plugin may be able to replace other plugins that store mob spawner types as the item durability. It will also attempt to remove the Silk Touch enchant from the spawner that some plugins add otherwise players can use them as a Silk Touch enchanted tool.
- Config option to prevent players from making spawners of bad entities.
- Config option to prevent explosions from destroying spawners.
- Config file to change the language.
This plugin may use various bits of code I found on the Bukkit forums.
You can make spawners any of the entity names listed here. Generally you would use the name that appears inside the quotes in the brackets. For example PigZombie will work while PIG_ZOMBIE will not.
The config.yml file has a section for bad_entities where you can list entities you don't want players to be able to use.
Switch the spawner you're looking at or holding to the given mob entity type.
/spawner give <entity> [player]
Give a spawner to yourself or another player.
Display the contents of the spawner/list.txt file.
Display the contents of the spawner/help.txt file.
Reload the plugin. Useful if you make changes to any of the files.
Gives all Spawner permissions.
Gives access to use /spawner reload to reload the plugin.
Gives access to use /spawner <entity>
Use spawner.set.* to allow all spawner entity types.
Gives access to right-click a spawner or use /spawner to get the spawner entity type.
Allows players to break spawners as normal.
Use spawner.break.* to allow all spawner entity types.
Allows players to mine spawners with a silk touch enchanted tool.
Use spawner.mine.* to allow all spawner entity types.
Gives access to use /spawner give <entity>
Use spawner.give.* to allow all spawner entity types.
Gives access to use /spawner give <entity> <player>
Use spawner.give.others.* to allow all spawner entity types.
This can also be run from console.
Gives access to use /spawner help
Gives access to use /spawner list
- Make sure you aren't looking at a spawner when you're trying to change the spawner you're holding.
- It can also change an entire stack of spawners you're holding.
- You may wish to add EnderDragon and WitherBoss to the list of bad_entities in the config.yml.
- If you try to update the plugin with a plugin manager without restarting the server you may run into issues (such as duplicate spawner drops).
If they are crossed out it means they are finished and will be in the next release.
- Add ability to limit the number of spawners a player can give/change.
- Add baby spawners.
- Armor possible?
- Date created
- Dec 03, 2012
- Last update
- May 16, 2013
- Development stage
- GNU General Public License version 3 (GPLv3)
- Curse link
- Recent files