Want to see the plugin in action? come join this server!
Skyblock Warriors Server IP: sw.dubcraft.org
Multiplayer Co-Op version of the popular singleplayer map. The difference in between my plugin and the others is the 100x100 auto region protection and co-op parties. Want to see the plugin in action before you install? Visit the IP: sw.dubcraft.org
I have decided to do a 1.6 beta build instead of 1.5.2. 1.6 beata will be a FULL rewrite so it should cleanup all the bugs you guys are getting. The beta build will basically be what 1.5.1 is right now in terms of features, but it will be allot faster and have a significantly reduced footprint on your server. I am getting rid of the current .bin files and changing to MySQL/SQLite(I will make a utility to convert all your old data don't worry :P.) This will make the plugin faster as it will only load it's data and it needs it instead of loading all the of the island data into the memory(basically it will use a LOT less ram :) ) once it is stable i will begin adding the features below.
To Do 1.6
- Custom islands with schematics
- Donator system
- Residence Support
- Support for books
- Data auto backup
- Ability for every player to create their own island.
- Ability for players to have a party with up to 4 people (including themselves)
- 100x100 automatic region protection when they create an island. When a user joins their party, they are added to the region.
- Ability for players to return to their island with /skyblock tp
- CleanroomGenerator - http://dev.bukkit.org/server-mods/cleanroomgenerator/
- WorldEdit - http://dev.bukkit.org/server-mods/worldedit/
- WorldGuard - http://dev.bukkit.org/server-mods/worldguard/
- Some sort of permissions plugin (I prefer PEX) - http://dev.bukkit.org/server-mods/permissionsex/
- Multiverse-Core (Optional, for if you want a separate spawn world) - http://dev.bukkit.org/server-mods/multiverse-core/
Installation (Video Only)
Having issues? add me on skype : iamtheobelisk
- /skyblock new - Creates a new island for the player/party if they don't already have one.
- /skyblock home - Teleports the player to their island/party's island.
- /skyblock delete - Deletes the player island/party's island(only if they are the leader).
- /skyblock party new - Creates a new party with the sender ad the leader.
- /skyblock party invite <player> - Invites a player to your party if you are the leader.
- /skyblock party accept - Accept an invite to a party.
- /skyblock party decline - Decline a invite to a party.
- /skyblock party leave - Leaves the current party you are in.
- /skyblock party disband - Disbands the party and deletes the island(only party leader can do this).
- /skyblock admin island <player> - Teleports you to a specific players island.
- /skyblock admin delete <player> - Deletes a specific players island.
- /skyblock admin protect <player> - Tries to protect a specific players island.
- /skyblock admin reprotectall - DANGER! this command will delete all world guard regions and reprotect every registered island.
- skyblock.user.new - Allows usage for the /skyblock new command
- skyblock.user.home - Allows usage for the /skyblock home command
- skyblock.user.delete - Allows usage for the /skyblock delete command
- skyblock.user.party.new - Allows usage for the /skyblock party new command
- skyblock.user.party.invite - Allows usage for the /skyblock party invite command
- skyblock.user.party.accept - Allows usage for the /skyblock party accept command
- skyblock.user.party.decline - Allows usage for the /skyblock party decline command
- skyblock.user.party.leave - Allows usage for the /skyblock party leave command
- skyblock.admin.island - Allows usage for the /skyblock admin island command
- skyblock.admin.delete - Allows usage for the /skyblock admin delete command
- skyblock.admin.protect - Allows usage for the /skyblock admin protect command
- skyblock.admin.reprotect - Allows usage for the /skyblock admin reprotectall command
I code this plugin out of my spare time, donating will help keep this plugin alive!
- Date created
- Jun 02, 2012
- Last update
- Oct 05, 2012
- Development stage
- BSD License
- Curse link
- Skyblock Co-Op
- Recent files