SimpleRegister is a plugin which allows server admins to handle all the registrations in-game!
Do you have a lot of new people complaining that they have to go all the way to your website and register there?
Well, then SimpleRegister is something for you!
(Follow me on twitter for updates!)
How does it work?
Whenever a new player logs in on the server, they need to fill out a form in-game. When they've finished filling out the form, every player with simpleregister.notice will be notified and may take action. You can read the filled out form, with /sr app view <playername> and take a look at their form. When you think it is approval worthy, you can type /sr app accept <playername>. Or if you're not feeling sure about it, type /sr app decline <playername>. You can decline a form, but approve it later if you want. When the form of a player has been accepted, the plugin will perform configurable commands via a config. (You could promote them to a builder rank if you would like) (Or give them a set of tools) (Or both) Last, but not least: You can also configure to send the player whose app got accepted a real life e-mail. Isn't that awesome?
- A simple but flawless system to manage registrations in-game
- Colour coded
- Highly configurable
- Very simple commands
- Very reliable
- Drag & Play
- Support for real life e-mail.
- - simpleregister.register - Allows a player to register.
- - simpleregister.applications.view.others - Allows a player to see applications of others.
- - simpleregister.applications.view.self - Allows a player to see their own application.
- - simpleregister.applications.view.pending - Allows a player to see pending applications.
- - simpleregister.applications.accept - Allows a player to accept an application.
- - simpleregister.applications.decline - Allows a player to decline an application.
- - simpleregister.commands - Allows a player to see a list of commands.
- - simpleregister.notice - Allows a player to get notified when someone filed a new application.
- - simpleregister.reload - Allows a player to reload the configuration files of SimpleRegister.
- - simpleregister.delete - Allows a player to delete an application.
- /register Starts the process of registering
- /simpleregister Shows info about SimpleRegister
- /sr Alias to /simpleregister
- /sr help|commands Shows a list of commands
- /sr apps|pending Shows the pending applications
- /sr app accept|decline <application> Accepts or declines an application
- /sr app view <application> Shows the application of a player
- /accept <application> Accept an application
- /deny <application> Decline an application
- /view <application> View an application
- /apps <application> View all pending applications
- /sr app delete <app> Delete an application
- /sr reload Reload the configuration files.
I'm a poor student and I'm developing this plugin in my free-time, if you like my plugin and want to help me, please donate. Donating is the best way to help me out, it goes towards more bug-fixing. Thanks! Donate is in the top right corner. ;)
Check out this page, it can help you get around with SimpleRegister.
- Date created
- Sep 20, 2012
- Last update
- Mar 12, 2013
- Development stage
- All Rights Reserved
- Curse link
- Recent files