The error everyone has been encountering is due to my method of inventory serialization, basically anyone not using craftbukkit v1.5 r1 would run into errors.
So basically to solves errors:
- If you are on Bukkit 1.5r2 use this
- If you are on Bukkit 1.5r1 use SimpleSpleef v4.2
- If you are on Bukkit 1.4 use SimpleSpleef v4.1
I am currently looking to add some project members. I am looking for the following:
- Pre-release testers
- Ticket managers
Candidates should have a decent knowledge of plugins and how they work.
SimpleSpleef is a plugin originally created by MaxKalus unfortunately for reasons unknown Max abandoned this project. Having been a part of the SimpleSpleef team for quite some time, I was quite upset that such a great plugin had died. With a stroke of luck Max was online one day and had read my messages asking for ownership of SimpleSpleef, since then I have single handily rewritten SimpleSpleef from scratch.
- Multiple arenas
- Run multiple games simultaneously
- Protect arenas with selector
- Protected zones has 'flags' like WorldGuard
- Game modes (FFA / Teams)
- ReadyUp function
- Floor/Arena restoring
- Custom prizes (Loser heads, XP, items, money)
- Player data saving (Inventory, armor, xp, health, etc)
- Degradable blocks
- Highly configurable
Please submit feature ideas via bug reporter.
Loser heads as prizes(Added v4.2 - Suggested by: nanoymaster) Protection Zone options(Added v4.2 - Suggested by: Spartha123)
- Stats (Coming in v4.3)
One of my goals when writing this plugin was to have no required dependencies, and just that I have done. However if you are looking to improve your SimpleSpleef experience try adding these plugins!
- TagAPI: Adding TagAPI will change spleefer's name tag color to represent their team!
- Vault: Adding Vault along with your choice of economy plugin will enable features such as 'entryFee' and economy prizes!
Q: Spleefers cannot break blocks but the block ID is in breakableBlocks!
- A: In attempt to protect your world, spleefers may only break blocks in their inside of a protected zone. Set your arena's protection zone using the selector (/spleefadmin selector). Please look to the tutorials section on how to use the selector and set protection zones.
Q: My arena's disableWaterSpread and disableLavaSpread are set to true bu it doesn't seem to be working!
- A: This is due to the event not being fired correctly. It is a Bukkit problem unfortunately, and there is nothing I can do about it. Basically if the liquid spreads while on the ground (or on a 'floor') the event is not fired so I can't cancel it.
I'd like to specially thank these people contributing in the development of SimpleSpleef!
- Minoneer - Helped me when I got stuck! :)
- Comphenix - For his To/From base64 inventory serialization method!
- Micah - For being an awesome guy and providing me with the best test server!
- Gravity - For his 'Updater' class.
- Rasnyderiii - For creating the main logo!
SimpleSpleef testing server proudly hosted by AvengerHosting!
- Date created
- Sep 19, 2011
- Last update
- Mar 17, 2013
- Development stage
- GNU General Public License version 3 (GPLv3)
- Curse link
- Recent files