What is it?
Shipwrecked World Gen generates islands with varying biomes, heights, sizes, and more! Features deep oceans, flat plains, and crazy mountains! Biomes are placed realistically, so you wont have a desert next to ice plains, and so on.
- Generate an island/ocean world via multiworld
- Added detail to underground areas. A bit more realistic.
- Allow players to explore more, with a fast generation speed
- New structures added to add in some adventure (planned)
- Fight off mobs and win loot from multiple randomly generated dungeons (planned)
- Extreme Hills
- Forest (including the hilly variant)
- Taiga (including the hilly variant)
- Ice Plains
- Ice Mountains
- Jungle (including the hilly variant)
- Rivers with sugar canes around the edges
- Tunnel Rivers going through formations
- River Basins in hilly areas
- Custom trees per biome (Work in Progress)
- Caverns - Wide open areas udnerground
- Ravines - A split in the stone up to 400 blocks long
- Tunnels - The traditional caves
- Varied ore veins based on type of ore
- Underground deposits based on layers of the world
How To Install:
- use /mvcreate worldname normal -g ShipGen
- use /mw create worldname plugin:ShipGen
- See here
- Chunk Generator Complete!
- Underground Details Complete!
- Surface Details Complete!
- Survival Support Complete!
- Configuration Support Working on it!
- Structures Framework Working on it!
- Nether Generator? Might attempt it.
- If you have a structure you think would fit the theme of the world gen, or minecraft itself, PM me a schematic!
- Sunken Ship
- Treasure Island (with buried treasure)
- Pirate Ship
- Villager Ship
- Docks and Ports
- Space Pirate Ships in the rare floating islands areas.
- The screenshots on the page have become outdated
- Have an awesome screenshot you would like to have on this plugin page with credit to you?
- PM it to me, or post sharing with my G+ page below
- No GUI showing, vanilla texture pack please
Want to Follow the Progress on this World Gen at a more Detailed level?
I have a Google Plus page where I post updates and work in progress screenshots!
- Date created
- Oct 21, 2012
- Last update
- Mar 24, 2013
- Development stage
- Creative Commons Attribution-NonCommercial-ShareAlike
- Curse link
- Recent files