Allow users to lock chests, furnaces, potion stands, dispencers, and doors so others can't access them! As well we now have Simple Clans support! I made this plugin because I didn't like all the complicated command structure's and the selection method of the other plugins out there. so here it is! simple chest locking.
Secure Chests and 1.5
with the new addition of hoppers and whatnot ill have to redo a nice chunk of code to make sure that chests will still be secure when 1.5 comes out. I'm working on it now and will most likely not be updating again until after 1.5 comes out.
- Simple commands
- Bukkit super permissions support
- Easy to use and understand help menu that only shows users what commands they've permissions for.
- Per chest access lists (per chest will override global access list)
- Global Access list (allow your friends into all your chests)
- Support for all blocks that contain inventory not just chests. (furnaces, dispensers, potions stands, etc..)
- Also Allows locking of Doors and trapdoors! (configurable in config file)
- Simple Clans support.
- public chests (set a chest so everyone can open it but no one can lock it!)
- support for custom block ID's, Tekkit/Spout servers. (If someone has a good list of all blocks in tekkit servers that hold inventory let me know!)
- group access support. (using vault)
- suggest some!
- ability for owner to see access list.
- separation of permissions for each block type.
- on the fly config file changes.
- /sc or /securechests - help menu
- /sc lock or /lock - lock your chests
- /sc unlock or /unlock - unlock your chests
- /sc public - toggle chest public status
- /sc info - view info on own locks
- /sc ginfo - view your global access lists
- /sc add username - add a user to chest access list
- /sc deny username - add a user to your chest deny list (will override global access list)
- /sc remove username - remove a user from both chest allow/deny lists
- /sc gadd username - add a user to your global access list (they will be able to open all your chests)
- /sc gremove username - remove a user from your global access list
- /sc purge scan database for locked places that no longer exist. (mainly used for people who like to move locked chests with world edit)
- /sc deleteplayer username - remove "username" from all things SecureChests related.
- /sc reload - reload config file
- /sc transfer username - transfer ownership of lock to new person
- /sc lock username or /lock username - lock a chest for someone else
- sc reload - reloads config file
- sc upgrade - converts from flatfile to SQLite database (only needed when upgrading from pre-0.6.0 to post-0.6.0)
- securechests.lock ability to lock/unlock
- securechests.lock.public ability toggle public lock status on own locks.
- securechests.lock.transfer ability to transfer your own locks to others.
- securechests.bypass.open ability to bypass locks
- securechests.bypass.break ability to destroy others locked stuffs
- securechests.bypass.lock ability to lock for others
- securechests.bypass.unlock ability to unlock others locked stuffs
- securechests.bypass.all gives you all of the bypass permissions.
- securechests.admin.deleteplayer ability to use /sc deleteplayer
- securechests.admin.transfer ability to use /sc transfer on anyone's lock.
- securechests.admin.reload allows use of /sc reload
- securechests.admin.purge allows use of /sc purge
Vault enabled permissions
- securechests.bypass.open.groupname players with this permision will be able to open anyone in groupnames locks. ex. giving securechests.bypass.open.members to your moderator group will allow them to open members locks.
caution this is the current development snapshot and may not be stable. Get it here.
- removed some unused code i missed that related to some tests i did with xTeam. should no longer catastrophically fail when used with xTeam
- fixed issue with doors and redstone.
- fixed problems when "usecustom" was set and there was no custom data to read. it will now inform you as such.
- fixed issue with doors not being protected like they should have been.
- Date created
- Dec 10, 2011
- Last update
- Mar 16, 2013
- Development stage
- GNU General Public License version 3 (GPLv3)
- Curse link
- Secure Chests
- Recent files