This is a continuation of the Scavenger plugin originally written by SirHedgehog. This plugin will automatically recover items for players after they die.
- Automatic item recovery at death.
- Individual item recovery based on permissions if enabled.
- Automatic level and experience recovery at death.
- Supports SuperPerms
- Supports Vault based economies.
- Persistent recoveries. If the server is stopped before a player can recover inventory the inventory is saved to disk.
- Slot based recovery
How to install
Just drop the jar file in your plugins directory and restart your server. Configure permissions.
Scavenger hooks into several plugins to play nice with their inventory controls.
- Mob Arena
- PVP Arean
- Ultimate Arena
- Battle Arena
Scavenger also hooks into Residence to provide item recovery override per residence.
Scavenger also hooks into Factions to provide item recovery override in enemy territory.
- scavenger.scavenge - Enable item recovery
- scavenger.level - Enable level recover
- scavenger.exp - Enable experience points recovery
- scavenger.free - Free item recovery
- scavenger.reload - Reload config
- scavenger.drop.[ITEM NUMBER] - If SingleItemDrops is true then don't recover these items.
- scavenger.self.on - Allows players to enable item recovery for themselves.
- scavenger.self.off - Allows players to disable item recovery for themselves.
- scavenger.list - Allows player/console to list all pending recoveries. (Purely informational)
If you enabled slot based recovery you will need to give each player a permission node for each slot.
- scavenger.armour.X - Armour slots where X is 0, 1, 2, or 3.
- Armor: 0 = boots, 1 = leggings, 2 = chestplate, 3 = helmet
- scavenger.inv.X - Inventory slots where X is 0 to 35.
- Inventory bar: 0 - 8
- Inventory row 1: 9 - 17
- Inventory row 2: 18 - 26
- Inventory row 3: 27 - 35
- /scvr - Reload configuration
- /scvron - Self enable scavenger
- /scvroff - Self disable scavenger
- /scvrlist - List all pending recoveries
- Date created
- Mar 10, 2012
- Last update
- May 15, 2013
- Development stage
- GNU General Public License version 3 (GPLv3)
- Curse link
- Recent files