Greetings dear server admins! I present to you, PlotMe, a multi-world plot
management plugin. Each plot world has its own configurations. Each plot is also protected and only the owner can build on it. The paths/road surrounding the plots are protected against any type of griefing.
DynMap world example
I'm currently reworking how PlotMe does things. It will be backward compatible except for plugins using PlotMe API like dynmap-plotme and such. I'll try to get a test version out next week but I might not be finished by then. We'll see. This rework is to fix some issues that were impossible to fix otherwise.
Please help us make PlotMe better by answering this quick 11 questions survey : http://kwiksurveys.com/s.asp?sid=shcv4f2agz0x7p098292
|Localization||WorldEdit Usage||DynMap Addon|
A demo server has been made available to test PlotMe.
Demo Server Host:
To Do List
- Find a way to make /plot move more stable.
- Add function to move a plot from a smaller world to a bigger plot world.
Add a command to flag plots Done and a command for admins to see plots that are done
- Add function to connect adjacent plots of the same owner.
- Find a way to generate normal world plots
Optional Addon Plugins
- PluginGaurd (I don't know where people get this one, but it's incompatible)
Current Version Changes
- Added an option to deny players from entering a plot. If you deny someone currently in the plot, they get teleported to the plot home.
- Added prices to deny and undeny players
- There is a global configuration to enable or disable this feature (allowDeny)
- Deny * to deny everyone except people allowed on the plot
- Adds a new table to the database plotmeDenied
- Added permission node to bypass denial plotme.admin.bypassdeny
- Added permission node to build anywhere like what plotme.admin gave: plotme.admin.buildanywhere
- Added permission nodes to bypass the protected blocks with plotme.unblock.<id>. Ex: plotme.unblock.54
- Added PlotManager.getPlotHome(world, plot)
- Changed PlotManager.getPlayersInPlot to now require a World as first argument
- Date created
- Jun 03, 2012
- Last update
- Feb 02, 2013
- Development stage
- All Rights Reserved
- Curse link
- Recent files