Execute console commands using PHP scripts on website!
This plugin provides simple API and lightweight plugin to allow you command your server from your webpage!
To all updating people. You will have to update your scripts plugins, the main thing is that now functions are prefixed with PHPS instead of PHP (for example old PHPconnect is now PHPSconnect).
PHPsend is now PHPSend**
- Source updated (Link will be available in few minutes)
- Logging level (No more console spam!), new logging system
- Hash algorithm is now SHA1
- Player associated commands
- New command: phpsend reload to let you reload config and whitelist without server restart
- IP Whitelist for both php script and plugin
- Post argument style
- Protocol names are now with PHPS instead of PHP (like PHPconnect is now PHPSconnect)
- New plugin hook: onWebCommandAsPlayer
- Cleaned up code
- Minor bugs fixed, more exceptions handled.
- Add few API functions to make your life even simplier.
Pages are updated now. Just wait for approval.
- Execute commands from web
- Using SHA1 password to authenticate
- Simple API with few fuctions!
- Configurable port (default: 11223)
- EXTREME small
- Support for /reload!!!
Please post ANY ideas you have! I'll do my best to add them in next version!
There are two jars in new version.
PHPsend.jar - for 1.7 users
PHPsendJava6 - for 1.6 users
Help me in plugin developement:
- Date created
- Aug 08, 2012
- Last update
- Dec 29, 2012
- Development stage
- GNU General Public License version 3 (GPLv3)
- Curse link
- Recent files