PhaseShift allots for a variety of teleport uses such as;
- Setting a custom home point in a world
- Teleporting back to said home point
- Allowing players to teleport to one another without needing to give them Bukkit permisions
- Allows users to create and remove their own meeting places to teleport to; such as a town location, home, or out in the middle of no where.
- Supports multiple worlds and even allows you to teleport between them.
- Allow for lightweight maneuvering between worlds.
- Allow even the most A-Social players a chance to set up meeting places to show off the wonders they've built.
- Allow for trusted players to have the ability to help out new comers to a server by giving them the ability to go to the player as needed.
Phase Shift not only allows you to port between the worlds on your server, but also remembers where you where when you ported away, that way if you discovered an awesome Diamond mine in World "A" and want to go to World "B", when you return to World "A" you will return to your last known spot!!! (the place you left from to go to World "B")
Phase shift is Always being tweaked, but is ready for your use! Please feel free to post any comments / concerns / suggestions and they will be taken in for consideration.
- /phasetop <player>
- teleports you to destination
- /phasetoc <crystal name>
- teleports you to destination
- teleports you back to your attunement if set
- sets your attunement in the world you are in
- /phaseself <world name>
- phases you to last known position in the destination world
- /phasecrystal <name>
- creates a meeting point at your location in current world
- /phaseRemCrys <name>
- deletes a meeting point named <name> if you are the owner
- brings up a list of meeting points in your current world.
Some commands are unlisted here and shall remain unlisted. If you run this plugin there will be a Readme.txt and Change Log.txt which will inform you of some additional functions for server, operators and anyone else you wish to give them to.
By Default all my permissions are set to false. It is up to you to decide who you can trust with with what functions.
Changes with Version 1.3
- PhaseOtherTo has been removed.
- Phaseto has been split into two different commands.
- Brings another player to your location.
- Displays a list of available Crystals.
- Allows you to transport to a Crystal
- Allows you to transport to a Player
- Grants access to PhaseBring.
- Grants immunity from the abilities of PhaseOther and PhaseBring.
- Suggest granting this to admins / moderators.
- Grants access to PhaseBack.
- Not yet implemented, possibly future economy support.
- Grants immunity to cool down delays.
- Allows access to new command phaselist.
- Adds Server Crystals to list generated by the List command.
- Grants access to PhaseAttune.
- Grants access to PhaseToC.
- Grants access to PhaseToP.
- Allows for attune, back, and list
- Incorporates Basic and adds Phase to Player, to Crystal
- Incorporates Normal and adds Phase to World
- Incorporates ShiftX and adds Crystal Make, Crystal Del.
- Incorporates ShiftXX and adds Phase Other.
Changes to Config.yml
Cool down configurations added. All times are set as seconds.
- Time in seconds, Universal Cool down, overrides all others.
- Set to 0 to use individual cool downs for abilities.
- Time in seconds, sets cool down for PhaseAttune Ability.
- Time in seconds, sets cool down for PhaseBack Ability.
- Time in seconds, sets cool down for PhaseToP Ability.
- Time in seconds, sets cool down for PhaseToC Ability.
- Time in seconds, sets cool down for PhaseCrystal Ability.
- Time in seconds, sets cool down for PhaseRemCrys Ability.
- Time in seconds, sets cool down for PhaseOther Ability.
- Time in seconds, sets cool down for PhaseBring Ability.
- Time in seconds, sets cool down for PhaseServCrys Ability.
- Time in seconds, sets cool down for PhaseRemServ Ability.
- Time in seconds, sets cool down for PhaseSelf Ability.
- Time in seconds, sets cool down for List Ability.
- Time in seconds, sets cool down for ServList Ability. (Overrides List if player has ServList permission)
- Date created
- Feb 10, 2013
- Last update
- Mar 13, 2013
- Development stage
- All Rights Reserved
- Curse link
- Recent files