Add customizable NPCs to Minecraft!
NPCWarehouse Team: jeremytrains and zsscooby
|Latest Recommended Build||Files|
|Development builds of this project can be acquired at the provided continuous integration server. These builds have not been approved by the BukkitDev staff. Use them at your own risk.|
|Jenkins Server for Dev Builds||Jenkins|
|IRC Channel||IRC WebChat|
|Terms of Agreement||Terms of Agreement Page|
|Copyright Information||Copyright Info Page|
|Tutorial: config.yml||Configuration Page|
|Tutorial: Permissions||Permissions Page|
Guardians have arrived in v0.9-dev!!
NPCWarehouse is an NPC plugin designed for RolePlaying servers (Can be used on Creative and SMP servers as well, but not focused on this). NPCWarehouse will link in with other role playing plugins (ex. Factions, PermissionsEx, mcMMO, Spout/Spoutcraft) for a great npc experience. A list of NPC features is below. Currently this plugin is run and coded by jeremytrains, but if you would like to help or contribute, just post below! Help is always appreciated (If you decide to help, I will send you the source code).
Features for NPCs
- Custom name
- Name an npc with a player's name and the npc will get the player's skin
- Give the npc an item to hold
- Ability to move, rename, and kill npcs
- Give an npc a custom message to say on right click
- Select the npc by right clicking them or using a command
- Give the npc armor to wear
- Have the NPC send messages to other NPCs on other servers or the same server!
- Have the npc fight alongside with a faction [coming soon]
- Permissions support (TheYeti's Permissions, PermissionsEx with the Permissions.jar compat, Essentials FakePermissions.jar)
- Set the npc's skin and cape (Spout + SpoutCraft required)
- Completely Configurable! (config.yml configuration file)
- Craft an npc by placing any color wool on top of sand (or sand under wool)
- More features to come!
Mailmen allow you to connect two NPCs on either the same server or different servers, and send messages between the two of them. Players read their mail by going to the MailMan NPC and reading their inbox, just like a regular mailman. Note: By enabling mailmen, you agree to send information (NPC IDs, NPC names, your IP and Port, and any mail messages sent) to NPCWarehouse.net in order to transfer the messages between servers.
Priorities: VH=Very High, H=High, M=Medium, L=Low
- Link in with Factions to create "Guards" - VH
- Add a specified path for the npc to walk on - H
- Create non-human npcs - H
Click Here to view configuration options
Click Here to view a list of commands and permission nodes
If anybody would like to be able to make a translation of this plugin, please contact me and I can set the plugin up so that it can read some language files. All you will need to do is fill out a template of messages that I can give you.
Any and all copyright notices for source code included in the jar can be found Here
Video - How to use the plugin
Submitting A Bug
All Bugs should be submitted HERE
New Bukkit SafeGuard
The new Bukkit safeguard is described in detail here. NPCWarehouse does use Minecraft/CraftBukkit code outside of the API. This means that the safeguard does affect NPCWarehouse. You will need to have a new version of NPCWarehouse for every new version of Minecraft. I will do my best to get a compatible version released ASAP after an update, and add new features after a version is compatible.
Don't know what version of the plugin your jar file is? You can use the NPCWarehouse version check by going to http://ci.npcwarehouse.net/fingerprintCheck, uploading your file, and it will tell you which build number the jar file is from. The version check will work with all recommended versions of the plugin (downloaded here) after v0.9.3, but it will work with any version downloaded from the Jenkins server.
- Date created
- Nov 22, 2011
- Last update
- May 10, 2013
- Development stage
- NPCWarehouse License (NPCL)
- Curse link
- Recent files