This plugin prevents swearing on bukkit minecraft servers. It monitors chat messages, signs, /me commands, private messages, custom made items using anvil, books, and nicknames for restricted words in the config file. Offenders are stored in the config file. You can configure the plugin to kick or ban on the final warning.
This plugin uses regular expressions for words.
- Player chats
- Private messages
- Items named with the Anvil
- Book text and titles
- Manual warnings
- Mute players for a configured time frame after swearing.
- Ignore OPs from any checks.
- Censor messages by replacing the restricted word with another, including player name (%name%).
- Words that are abused are also logged to show frequency.
- Block words like "d$%n", "d a m n", and "@$$" with the advanced option.
- Block single character words and check for swears using a queue for players who like to swear using separate lines.
- Additionally you can remove vowels from words to compare what players are writing.
- Numbers are removed during checks to thwart things like "da1mn".
- Patterns are checked for words like "dddaaaammmnnnnn". This would be flagged.
- Can censor using a random replacement word.
- Can run custom commands instead of kicking a player.
- Standard word conventions such as apostrophes are permitted within certain restraints. "I'm", "don't", "you're" will not be flagged, while "cr'ap" would be flagged.
- Websites are allowed.
- & colors are not flagged.
- Symbols "-" and "_" are allowed in specific patterns.
- Online usernames are not flagged.
- Allow list is used to enable words with symbols like "o_O".
The reason that I wrote this was because I have been finding signs all over my server with restricted words and couldn't find a plugin that checked signs. I decided not to stop there and that is why this plugin restricts swearing in more than just chat.
- To block hell but not hello, the plugin understands hell!o as matching hell but not hello.
- Word borders are understood as /b. borders can only be at the beginning or end of a word.
- /i is used to ignore words for the removeVowels option.
- /ns warnings - View your current warnings
- /ns report - Report the last flagged word for owners review
- /ns info - View plugin info
- /ns add <word> - Add a word to the banned list
- /ns allow <word> - Add a word containing symbols to the symbols allowed list.
- /ns exempt <player> - Stop issuing warnings to specified player
- /ns notexempt <player> - Remove player for exempt list and continue issuing warnings
- /ns review - View all the words users flagged for review
- /ns remove <word> - Remove players request to review word
- /ns removeall - Remove all player requests for reviewing words
- /ns clear <player> - Remove warnings player has received
- /ns delete <word> - Remove a word from the banned words list
- - ns.add
- - ns.allow
- - ns.exempt
- - ns.notexempt
- - ns.review
- - ns.remove
- - ns.remove
- - ns.clear
- - ns.delete
Please give me input, thank you.
My website: http://www.graphicport.net
My server: http://minecraft.graphicport.net
- Date created
- Jan 15, 2013
- Last update
- May 14, 2013
- Development stage
- Public Domain
- Curse link
- Recent files