- Fix: All permissions plugins failing to discover (except for PEx or SuperPerms).
- Fix for NPE involving SuperPerms permissions being registered.
Important: Be sure to update the permissions if you allow players to bypass the economy costs.
- A massive permissions overhaul to make things more reliable
- bPermissions support added
- SuperPerms support added
- Feature Localizations (english, spanish and danish so far)
- Feature: Some commands (like deleting homes) works via console
- Bug Fix: Zero second timers no longer block in laggy servers
- Bug Fix: Beds cannot /sethome if the user doesnt have that permission
- Lots of cleanup (you wont see this bit).
- Permission Change: Economy "free" permissions no longer included under myhome.home.*
- (myhome.econ.free.*) - Allow /sethome and /home usage for free
- (myhome.econ.free.sethome) - Allow /sethome usage for free
- (myhome.econ.free.home) - Allow /home usage for free
- Added enableBypassPerms in config to enable/disable the timer bypass permissions.
- Added enableFreePerms in config to enable/disable the permissions for free usage of /home and /sethome.
- Added option to abort the /home warmup timer if the player moves
- Reworked and updated Register for economy support
Note: You will now need a copy of Register.jar to use economy services
Supported economy plugins now includes the following:
- iConomy 4, 5 & 6+
- BOSEconomy 6 & 7
- Essentials Economy 2.2.17+
- MySQL support :D
- Importing homes.db to MySQL on table creation
- Permissions 3 support
- PermissionsEx support
- Economy support (iConomy 4, iConomy 5, Essentials Eco, BOSEconomy)
- Beds can be used to /sethome
- Beds can be made to be the ONLY way to /sethome
- Beds can be used to /sethome during the day (for skylands)
- Compass finally points at your /home
- Homes can be made public by default
- Chunks can be loaded when teleporting to them to avoid lagholes
- Warmups & Cooldowns can be set by user/group or globally
- Costs to /home and /sethome can be set by user/group or globally
- Per user/group timers and costs can be in addition to the global timers/costs
- Fixed /homes on half blocks
- Added the option to abort warmups on any pve/pvp (can be set to do only one, both or none)
- You are still charged via economy to use /home even if it is aborted.
- Permision to not abort the warmup for pve/pvp (myhome.bypass.dmgaborting)
- Fixed NPE when inviting/uninviting offline players.
- Timer management given a major overhaul (Thanks Taufiqkh)
- Timers give an estimated time remaining (Thanks Taufiqkh)
- Fixed incorrect message sent when uninviting a player (Thanks Taufiqkh)
- Added /sethome which can be enabled in the config (Config: allowSetHome = false)
- The new /sethome uses the same permission as /home set so no extra permissions needed.
- Added a cooldown for setting the home position (Config: coolDownSetHome = 0)
Unreleased (fixed with a symlink on the webserver):
- Fixed the update url going to lib/lib.
- Updated SQLite download urls.
- Added Manifests to JAR to fix lib issues
- Forked plugin from 1.9.3
- Fix for onPlayerJoin changes in Bukkit