Multiverse Core Resources:
Latest Awesome Build is 2.4-AB
Development builds of this project can be acquired at the provided continuous integration server.
These builds have not been approved by the BukkitDev staff.
Use them at your own risk.
Multiverse was created at the dawn of Bukkit multiworld support. It has since then grown into a complete world management solution including special treatment of your nether worlds with [NetherPortals](http://dev.bukkit.org/server-mods/multiverse-netherportals/).
In the second delivery of Multiverse, we've broken it up into several smaller plugins that are each feature packed but not bloated! Multiverse provides the easiest to use world management solution for your Minecraft server, big or small, and with great addons like Portals and NetherPortals, what's not to love!
Multiverse is back! Is your server, a Multiverse?
MV2 Core Features
- Create multiple worlds of different types, seeds and with [Custom Generators](https://github.com/Multiverse/Multiverse-Core/wiki/Custom-Generator-Plugins)
- Keep your skylands using a custom generator (MV 2.2+)
- Set the mode per world (creative or survival)
- Create Multiverse Portals to let users go between other portals, worlds, or locations
- Restrict users from going to specific [worlds with permissions](https://github.com/Multiverse/Multiverse-Core/wiki/Permissions#wiki-perm)
- SuperPerms API Permissions support
- [AllPay Economy Support](https://github.com/Multiverse/Multiverse-Core/wiki/Money)! (iConomy 4,5,6, BOSE 6,7, MultiCur, RealShop)
- Show which users are in what worlds with [mv who](https://github.com/Multiverse/Multiverse-Core/wiki/Command-Reference#wiki-who)
- Color your worlds when the appear in chat!
- Custom world Aliases. (leave your folder names alone! use an Alias!)
- Restrict Animal/Monster Spawning. Per animal/monster! (Why hello creeper world!)
- World scaling with [NetherPortals](http://dev.bukkit.org/server-mods/multiverse-netherportals/)
- [Conserve memory](https://github.com/Multiverse/Multiverse-Core/wiki/World-properties#wiki-memory) by having some worlds NOT keep their spawn chunks loaded!
- Fantastic in-game help (just use [/mvh SEARCH](https://github.com/Multiverse/Multiverse-Core/wiki/Command-Reference#wiki-help) and you can search!)
- Support for worlds with spaces!
- [Purge all those unwanted animals/monsters](https://github.com/Multiverse/Multiverse-Core/wiki/Command-Reference#wiki-purge) from your world!
- Perform all per-world modifications with in-game commands! Stop getting those YAML errors!
- [Teleport](https://github.com/Multiverse/Multiverse-Core/wiki/Command-Reference#wiki-teleport) yourself and others to any [Multiverse Destination](https://github.com/Multiverse/Multiverse-Core/wiki/Destinations)
- [Full Wiki](https://github.com/Multiverse/Multiverse-Core/wiki)!
Features if you want to add Multiverse-Portals
- Restrict users from using specific [portals with permissions](https://github.com/Multiverse/Multiverse-Portals/wiki/Permissions)
- Charge users to use specific portals!
- Exempt users from portal fees.
- [Launch users through the air](https://github.com/Multiverse/Multiverse-Core/wiki/Destinations#wiki-cannon) when they enter a Multiverse Portal!
- Allow minecarts/boats through [Multiverse Portals](http://dev.bukkit.org/server-mods/multiverse-portals/)
Features if you install Multiverse-NetherPortals
- Allow a nether per real world!
- Let nether portals built in a world go to a specific world
- Custom World Scaling when using NetherPortals! (All types of worlds, normal, skylands and nether supported! Even Custom generators!)
What's an "Awesome Build"
You can think of this like Bukkit's RB system, but we don't want to create confusion, so instead of calling ours a Recommended Build also, we're going with "Awesome Build" or AB. Awesome Builds are ones that we've put some more testing into, and should be very stable. So go ahead! Go download the latest Multiverse-Core AB!
Is Multiverse Missing that little something that you need?
Ask us! Or better yet, hop on our IRC (#multiverse) and tell us that you'd like to fork us and add a feature! You can of course do this without consulting us, but we cannot accept pull requests that will break Multiverse for the rest of our users! Don't go write your own World Management plugin, join the team and submit a pull request
Want your plugin to use the Multiverse API
Table of contents
- 1 Core | Portals | NetherPortals | SignPortals | Inventories(β)
- 2 Multiverse Core Resources:
- 3 Wiki | Source | Feature Request | Bug Report
- 4 Latest Awesome Build is 2.4-AB
- 5 Dev Builds
- 6 About MV2
- 7 MV2 Core Features
- 8 What's an "Awesome Build"
- 9 Is Multiverse Missing that little something that you need?
- 10 Want your plugin to use the Multiverse API
- Date created
- Aug 03, 2011
- Last update
- Nov 27, 2012
- Development stage
- BSD License
- Curse link
- Recent files