MorePhysics does exactly what its name suggests: it adds more physics effects to the game. Do not expect to sprint jump everywhere in your diamond armor, get rid of the habit of stopping minecarts with your own body, and have fun with launchy pistons! All of this, and more, is packed inside this highly configurable plugin.
- Armour now weighs you down!
- Impedes movement and swimming.
- If you're too heavy, you won't be able to swim back up!
- Each piece of armor has its own weight.
- Boats can now sink!
- They slowly submerge after taking enough damage, and they will stay submerged until broken.
- You can disable what you don't want!
- Like the idea of armor making you heavy, but don't want your boats affected? Just disable it in MorePhysics properties
- Armour weight can be adjusted as you see fit!
- If you think I have misjudged the weights of some armor, you can adjust the weight of every piece.
- Pistons can launch you, blocks, and other entities!
- One of my personal favorite features of pistons is revived with this plugin.
- Don't want it? No worries, it can be disabled just like everything else.
- Pistons now launch ALL entities, this includes dropped items, arrows, boats, mobs, etc.
- Certain blocks can make players bounce!
- To disable this, simply empty the list of blocks in the config.
- Arrows are more realistic
- Arrows have different damage based on where they hit you! (Torso, head, legs, etc.)
- To disable one, but not all of the damage multipliers, simply set it to 1.
- Minecarts are dangerous!
- Minecarts can now hit you and do some serious damage! Watch out!
- Getting hit by a minecart may even send you flying backwards if it's going fast enough!
But I only want this for the piston stuff! Then perhaps you want this.
The plugin does not really require many permissions. If you think that some of the features need specific nodes, feel free to make a request.
morephysics.exempt - Exempts a user from weighted armor
- Date created
- Nov 15, 2011
- Last update
- Jan 08, 2013
- Development stage
- Curse link
- Recent files