mmoParty provides leadership based parties with optional damage protection. By using Spout players get a visible display of your current party members and their pets. To create a party you simply invite other people to join you.
The mmoMinecraft suite is a collection of plugins that together attempt to create a more mmorpg-like experience in Minecraft.
- mmoCore - Required by all mmoMinecraft plugins.
- mmoChat - Optional: Adds a "Party" filter.
- mmoDamage - Optional: Prevents PVP damage between party members and their pets.
- Limited party size (default: 6)
- Always show party health display (when not in a party this basically means you and your pet, default: true)
- Show party member's pets in the party health display (default: true)
- Disallow PVP within the party, including pets (default: true, requires mmoDamage)
- Commands are only listed if it's possible to use them at the time. This means that being in a party gives a different list, as does being a leader.
- Party is persistent, so players will remain in their party until they get kicked out or they leave.
Screenshot (mmoParty, mmoPets & mmoTarget)
- /p - Alias for /party.
- /mmoparty - Alias for /party.
- /party help - Displays a list of current commands.
- /party status - Displays your current party status (needed for non-Spout clients)
- /party invite <player> - Invite the named player to your party. (leader / solo)
- /party accept - Accept your only party invitation (solo) OR
- /party accept <leader> - Accept an invitation from the named leader. (solo)
- /party decline - Decline your only invitation (solo) OR
- /party decline <leader> - Decline an invitation from the named leader. (solo)
- /party leave - Leave your current party.
- /party promote <player> - Promotes another player to the leadership. (leader)
- /party kick <player> - Kick a player out of your party. (leader)
- /party - Make the party channel the default. (with mmoChat)
- /party <message> - Send a message to the party channel. (with mmoChat)
- There is no need to decline every (or even any) invitation - once you accept a party invitation all the others will get deleted.
- If you are the leader and you leave, then the first person you invited will get promoted to leader.
- Support for translations.
- Capes (possibly) - possibly a separate plugin to handle them and link to various others.
- Raid system (ie, extra large parties) - with certain quests / areas / worlds limited to raid groups. There'll be downsides to raids too though ;-)
- 2 comments
- Date created
- Sep 01, 2011
- Last update
- Jan 25, 2013
- Development stage
- GNU General Public License version 3 (GPLv3)
- Curse link
- Recent files