- Refactor locked blocks into a faster bitmap structure
- Backup .bin files when saving using save-rename flipping
- Add basic PluginMetrics reporting.
- Lasso selection allows slash commands during selection
- Accept and show times as 'friendly' strings: '4m30s', etc
- Implement a lasso selection conversation
- Lasso selection provides insight on how many points are selected.
- the help on the "/mm" command doesn't show advanced commands by default
- Add "/mm advanced" command to provide access to advanced commands
- Add dialogue for region create, instead of complex commands.
- Regions are now stored in a yaml file which is human-readable
- Can select an entire world as a region
- Converts data from MineralVein 1.3
- Reloading server will respawn blocks at the original deadline, not at reload time.
- Add documentation to the config examples.
- Drastic performance improvements across the code base
- Some data formats have changed, and data will be converted on first run.
- Tested with CraftBukkit 1.3.1 RB
- /mm list command lists regions by world
- Fix permissions issue with the /mm command.
- Fix issue with configurations not being properly attached to regions.
- Remove the /mm update command
- Handle placed blocks that aren’t defined by the configuration file (i.e. knows which blocks were placed even if they were placed in a region). (Requested)
- Handles blocks with different data values. (Requested)
- Handles block ids. (Requested)
- Creative mode to allow placement of natural blocks and removal of managed blocks. (Requested)
- Ability to create "empty" regions that aren't managed. (Requested)
- Multi-world support to allow separate regions for different worlds. (Requested)
- Option to make blocks not re-spawn if their placeholder is destroyed (Volatile Blocks). (Requested)
- Multiple region selection methods. (Requested)
- Overhaul of regions and the config.yml file.
- Rebuild the plugin from the ground up to be more robust and modular.
- Uses less CPU and less RAM than the old plugin over time, and thus is more accommodating to larger servers.
- Regions are still managed within the game but their configurations are managed via the config.yml file.
- Fixed a bug where multiple commands being executed simultaneously would conflict.
- Multitudes of little things.