This is another Plugin from the DKE Development Team, MaintenceMode is a simple light weight plugin that allows you to put your server into maintenance mode kicking all players that are not on the Admin list and also provides a message to players trying to logon to the server.
- Set custom message for when players try to logon.
- Can change the message so it suits the situation and day of maintenance.
- Kicks all players except admins listed in the config when MaintenanceMode is enabled.
- Can be used on both whitelisted and non-whitelisted servers.
- Servers Status Images which can be used on signatures in forums.
- Able to configure multiple maintenance modes.
- Clean whitelist if players have been on for a year for example.
- Optimze world, remove server intensive entities.
/mmstatus - Shows the current MaintenanceMode Status. /mmedit mode <mode> - Selects the mode you wish to edit. /mmedit kick <true/false> - Sets kickOnEnabled for the selected mode. /mmedit kickmsg <message> - Sets kickMessage for the selected mode. /mmedit message <message> - Sets message for the selected mode. /mmedit motd <message> - Sets motd for the selected mode. /mm enable - Enables Default Maintenance Mode /mm enable <mode> - Enables a mode (ie WorldEdit) of Maintenance Mode /mm disable - Disables Maintenance Mode /mm optimize world - Displays a world list. /mm optimize world <world> - Optimizes the selected world. /mm optimize whitelist - Removes players who haven't logged on for 30 days. /mm optimize whitelist <days> - Removes players who haven't played on the server for the selected amount of days. /mm reload - Reloads the plugin configuration. /mm version - Shows current plugin version. /mm sysinfo - Shows some useful system information.
- Add color codes to messages.
- Add count down (if required) till server lockdown, when kickOnEnable is true.
- Add a schedule system so a date can be set when the server is to be closed for maintenance.
- Add a command so players can check when the next scheduled maintenance is to occur.
No known bugs in version 0.3.0 as of yet.
Any bugs please send a bug report to firstname.lastname@example.org or submit a support ticket and I will fix it a soon as possible ;)
This Status Image provided by the DKE Plugin MaintenanceMode v0.3.0 Beta
- Date created
- Jun 25, 2012
- Last update
- Jan 02, 2013
- Development stage
- GNU General Public License version 3 (GPLv3)
- Curse link
- Recent files