- Add support for droppers and trapped chests (new permission node 'lockette.user.create.dropper' and 'lockette.admin.create.dropper').
- Fixed Auto chest rotation.
- Lockette will not ONLY protect items from explosions IF 'explosion-protection-all' is true. Be sure to check your config. Default used to be false.
- Changed all event priorities which were HIGHEST to LOW. Other plugins (Shopkeepers) can now see if Lockette has cancelled an event.
- Updated recomended and minimum Craftbukkit versions. - rec: 2771 - min: 2735
- Prevent the placement of hoppers on protected blocks other than by the blocks owner.
- Updated PluginCore to 1.3.7 to handle the new mcMMO (Beta) API hooks.
- Added Anvils to the default custom block protection list.
- Fix protection of trap doors
- Update PluginCore to 1.3.6
- Fix Expanding chests.
- Bugfix for sign detection with blockFacing changes.
- Update pluginCore for blockFace changes.
- Update blockFacing code for bukkit change (metalhedd).
- Added Simplified chinese language file (supplied by ngbeslhang).
- Improved the error handling and reporting when loading string files.
- Corrected a number of issues with existing language translations.
- Added Swedish language translation.
- Added Italian language translation.
- Corrected an undefined method error.
- Added Norwegian language translation.
- Added a configuration option to disable specific linked plugins, in case the api changes.
- Added a check for hoeing grass with attached trap doors.
- Re-implemented debug code as a configuration option, for test servers.
Version 1.7.1: [ElgarL]
- Removed debug code which could be exploited on off-line servers.
Version 1.7: [ElgarL]
- Allowed pluginCore to recognize/handle non Towny worlds.
- Update plugin dependencies to latest versions.
- Lowered earliest supported build version to 1846 and made manditory.
- Fixed trees breaking signs off chests, this time for sure.
- Fixed sticky pistons pulling protected pullable blocks.
- Added Spanish language translation.
- Added protection of brewing stands. (Finally...)
- Added a custom list of protected blocks, set by config.
- Defaults to the three blocks made with diamonds.
- There may be some glitches, so be sure to test.
- Core: Fixed native groups support for bPermissions.
- Core: Added LWC support for zones.
- Explosions are no longer canceled, but the list of blocks destroyed is pruned.
- Added check to prevent trees from growing into protected blocks.
- Fixed for the fence gate exploit.
- Added some additional translations.
- Added a command alias '/lock'.
- Built in support for color tags, when creating protection signs.
- Color tags are also allowed in the strings file.
- Bug fix for piston extension event.
- Added a configuration option for operator breaking.
- Changed the format of the log messages, for a cleaner look.
- Core: Factions support for groups. (And fixed it again.)
- Core: SimpleClans support for groups.
- Core: MCMmo support for groups.
- Core: Superperms, along with bPermissions support.
- Core: Redesigned how other plugins are linked.
- Core: iConomy support. (Unused in Lockette 1.5 so far...)
- And more that I have probably forgotten...
- Added a feature to fix badly rotated chests when upgrading from pre-1.8 to 1.8+
- Right-clicking the side of an older chest will cause the chest to face that side, works once only.
- Added a configuration option 'enable-chest-rotation' to have this always work, defaults to false.
- Core: Towny: Fixed never being allowed to protect chests in a town.
- Fixed an exception in the previous version, thrown when PermissionsBukkit/Towny is not available.
- Core: No longer attempts to force-enable PermissionsBukkit/PermissionsEx/Towny, due to a bug in Bukkit.
- Core: Improved Towny Town/Nation check for when a Resident/Town is not registered.
- Experimental Towny support, though not tested. I need someone to help with testing!
- Core: Towny group support for towns/nations.
- New permission lockette.towny.wilds for protecting in the wilds.
- Fixed quick-protect throwing an exception when another plugin removed the placed sign.
- Core: New support of build zones.
- Core: Improved handling when using multiple permission/group plugins.
- Core: Added PermissionsBukkit group support.
- You can now protect a chest/furnace/dispenser instantly by right clicking it while holding a sign!
- A second sign will be a [More Users] sign with [Everyone] as a user.
- This new method can be toggled with the enable-quick-protect configuration option.
- New command: /lockette fix, to toggle an automatic door that has gotten out of sync. Look at it when typing the command.
- Full trap door support.
- Full piston protection for doors and trap doors.
- Language file configuration option.
- Preliminary support for MC 1.8 fence gates, may or may not work as expected.
- Core: Worked around a change in GroupManager API, in the Essentials Phoenix build.
- Added missing sound effects for doors, supported in builds 851+.
- Fixed redstone still being disabled if the owner line is [Everyone].
- Applied a fix for when another plugin was triggering the conflicting door message, when there was no conflict.
- Improved security in a number of obscure cases.
- More public functions for plugin interoperability.
- Reversed the change related to MinecartManiaAdminControls, but said plugin is updated too now.
- This fixes a security issue.
- Worked around a change in MinecartManiaAdminControls 1.1.0 breaking door signs.
- Changed the default value for enable-permissions to false.
- Too many people had Permissions/GroupManager installed but didn't know how to use.
- This will not effect existing configuration files.
- Fixed a config file option forcing permissions on if there are no permission plugins.
- Added an internal warning about builds 685-703.
- Automatically closing doors! (Eg.: Use [Timer: 5] on the private sign.)
- The global configuration setting can be overridden using an option on the sign.
- Added a check to see if a user is online, when creating a container for another user.
- Allowed a group to be set as an owner, but with no permission to modify.
- Support for using GroupManager and Permissions simultaneously.
- Fix for some dated or fake versions of permissions plugins.
- Separate permissions for creating protection on different types of blocks.
- Also for the admin version.
- Changed lockette.create.* to lockette.user.create.*, but left in support for the old node.
- Added a number of new configuration options.
- Several options to specify who to send the broadcast messages to.
- Support for either a group or a specific player.
- Options for disabling permissions and door bypassing.
- Several options to specify who to send the broadcast messages to.
- Fixed a case where the bypass message reported the wrong user.
- Added a workaround for an mcMMO bug.
- New undocumented command '/lockette version'.
- Native support for GroupManager, up to date Permissions handling, and three new permissions nodes!
- Changed snoop behavior for doors, with a new permission, no longer broadcasts.
- Added a permission for creating locked containers at all.
- Added an admin permission for creating locked containers for anyone.
- Improved player listener effeciency in builds 588+.
- Fixed an exception that was throwing for builds 561-587.
- Wooden door breakage security fix for change in builds 561+.
- Blocked tilling dirt under a door in builds 561+.
- Blocked placing of doors by owned doors in builds 561+.
- Updated internal minimum recommended build to 561... :3
- Added an internal warning about builds 605-612.
- Fixed plugin for a breaking change in CB build 600, though backwards compatible.
- Added a second undocumented public function, for connectivity.
- Enabled redstone for protected doors with [Everyone] as a user.
- Improved detection of conflicting private doors, when creating new ones.
- Relaxed restrictions on the placement of [More Users] signs on doors. (See doors section.)
- Blocked a possible security issue with double doors.
- Added support for CraftBukkit build 561 and up.
- Increased the internal recommended build version from 522 to 552. (Oops.)
- Added a config file option to globally enable/disable door support.
- Slightly changed container search to use the NESW rule, disregarding block types.
- Full support for protected doors, including double doors.
- Added [Operators] keyword as a built in user group.
- Color codes are stripped from signs before processing, for color compatibility.
- Prevents an issue where one could replace sign text, in CB builds prior to 522.
- Catches issues with out of date Permissions plugin.
- Exposes an interface for other plugins to access, to check Lockette protected blocks.
- Some general speed improvements.
- Workaround for Craftbukkit 454+, though this may break again in the future.
- Fixed a bug I noticed in sign editing.
- Built against a newer version of Bukkit.
- Added configurations file for settings, and a strings file for additional language support.
- Full Nijikokun's Permissions support, both versions 2.0 and 2.1, for groups and admin powers.
- Defaults to using the ops file, if the plugin isn't available.
- Allowed the editing of previously placed signs.
- More helpful messages, and options to disable them if you don't like messages.
- Many other small details.
- Added a check for the server's CraftBukkit build version on enable. Enable will be aborted if it detects an unsupported version, and says so clearly in the log. (Auto-detects builds 231-326 only.)
- Strengthened the owner's username check to be case sensitive. (Entered automatically, so no need to be insensitive here.)
- Removed one unnecessary server log message.
- Added informational server log messages.
- Added preliminary support for Nijikokun's Permissions plugin. (Not functional yet.)
- Thought up a better namespace, so changed it again.
- Relaxed all user name checks to be case insensitive.
- Updated plugin to use a more personal namespace. (Required by craftbukkit soon.)
- Made the check for [Everyone] case insensitive.
- Protection extended to Dispensers and Furnaces.
- Explicitly blocked the creation of illegal sized chests. (Chests are 1 or 2 blocks in size only.)
- Allowed [Everyone] as a user that lets anyone into the container.
- Allowed more users via additional signs, headed [More Users].
- Improved handling of long user names. (Name matches to 15 characters.)
- Improved status messages from the plugin.
- First public release.