Lets you check the server lag, in ticks-per-second.
Bukkit VersionRB 1.5.1-R0.1
DescriptionA lot of plugins tell you that something happens "every X seconds, depending on lag." That's because when the server is overworked, there are less than 20 ticks per second. This plugin will measure the number of ticks per second, and output it on your screen as a "Lag Meter." The plugin can also output the amount of memory free, alert those with a specific permission node when the ticks per second or free RAM goes down too far, and even measure the server's ping to google.com.
Tutorials and ReviewsLagMeter 1.9.3: Review By: UltiByte
LagMeter 0.1: Review By: BrandonHopkins
LagMeter 0.1: Review By: ValBGaming
Some of them are a little out of date, but you get the idea.
Build date: 4 April 2013
BukkitDev Download: Latest Build
Source CodeGitHub: TheLunarFrog's Source
GitHub: Original Source by DemmyDemon v.0.4
Bugs and Feature RequestsBug reports & Feature Requests
- Simple, minimum-fuzz installation
- Configurable without drowning you in options
- Checks the server performance
- Ability to check the ping between the server and Google.com
- When someone says "GAH! LAG!", you can /lag, and tell them "Dude, it's your computer sucking."
- Supports Bukkit's built-in permissions system, for example via [the official plugin](http://forums.bukkit.org/threads/permissionsbukkit-official-default-groups-plugin-1000.26785/)
- Support for the "old-school" Permissions, as well as PermissionsEX
- Logging of the lag, if you want it.
- Logging of players online, with the above, if wanted.
Change LogChange Log
Commands & PermissionsCommands & Permissions
Possible compatibility issues with "time-altering" plugins, such as [ProperTime](http://forums.bukkit.org/threads/ProperTime.2782/), has been raised. If you are the admin of a server that uses such a plugin, regardless of you having issues or not, I would love to hear from you!
[####################] 20.0 TPS
...or if your server isn't doing so hot...
[##########__________] 10.0 TPS
Servers Using LagMeterServer List
Donations:Use the button next to the curse link at the top on bukkit dev
- Date created
- Aug 25, 2011
- Last update
- Apr 04, 2013
- Development stage
- GNU General Public License version 3 (GPLv3)
- Curse link
- Recent files