What is InTime?
InTime gives you the possibility to disable/enable plugins at a defined time. Since Version 0.2 it also supports executing commands by [Console]. Very simple and lightweight, isn't it?
- Time-based plugin disabling and enabling
- 24H time format (12H not supported yet)
- Executing commands by [Console] (since v0.2)
plugins: (yourplugin): type: enable or disable times: - (starttime)-(endtime) - (anotherStartTime)-(anotherEndTime)
samplePlugin: type: disable times: - 9:00-15:30 - 18:00-23:00
One plugin can only be enabled OR disabled!:
- enable -> plugin is disabled and will be enabled between the times
- disable -> plugin is enabled and will be disabled between the times
Explanation and Example
commands: a: command: say arguments: A new day starts.... time: '00:00' b: command: say arguments: Good night! time: '23:00' c: command: say arguments: It's friday! Playing MC until we have to call the doctor! time: '14:00' weekday: Friday
The weekday parameter is optional. Values are Monday to Sunday and all for all days in the week
All scheduled commands are ran as [Console]
Help via PM, bug fix via ticket! Comments won't be answered.
- Date created
- Jan 16, 2012
- Last update
- Jan 25, 2013
- Development stage
- CreativeCommons BY-NC-ND 3.0
- Curse link
- Recent files