An auto-messaging/auto-announcement/announcer/thing system for your minecraft server.
DescriptionOkay, so here's my first plugin which I've actually released that isn't amazingly small-scale. It's a fairly simple plugin which relays messages, at the rate in minutes, set in the configuration. It allows for colours, multi-line messages, message cycling, and message shuffling. I made this because I've seen a few plugins like this, but they're either out-of-date and don't work, or they just don't work, period. From thereabouts comes this plugin, FrogAnnounce. I know the name is lame; I'm not creative with names, sorry.
FrogAnnounce 2.0.1: Review By: UltiByte
Build date: 4 April 2013
BukkitDev Download: Latest Build
Not-Always-So-Stable SourceGitHub: TheLunarFrog's Source
- Announcements relayed to the entire server at the specified rate
- Random or sequenced (configurable)
- Ability to store as many announcements as you want
- Force an announcement to run immediately, without interrupting the normal announcement cycle or schedule
- Opt out and ignore announcements, or opt-in again and be unignored to see them again, controllable with permission nodes
- Ability to announce to only certain groups.
- Ability to send specific messages to certain groups, i.e. announcement 1 to group administrators, announcement 2 to moderators and donators
- Any suggestions are welcome.
Special Function ExplanationsSpecial function explanations with escape sequences and other special instructions and help (i.e. announcement specific group filtering, etc.)
Permissions & CommandsPermissions & Commands
Bugs and Feature RequestsBug reports & Feature Requests
- Date created
- Oct 21, 2011
- Last update
- Apr 04, 2013
- Development stage
- GNU General Public License version 3 (GPLv3)
- Curse link
- Recent files