This basically does what the title says, it allows you to enchant any item with any enchantment with no max level limits, for example, you could enchant a sword to have 20,000 of every enchantment, there currently is no plugin configuration since none is needed.
Please post any (constructive) suggestions and ideas here.
- EndlessEnchant.use -> Allows you to access the "/ee" command.
- EndlessEnchant.level.bypass -> Allows you to enchant over the level 10.
- Enchant any item.
- Enchant with no level limits.
- Enchant with every enchantment.
- You can specify the enchantment name or number.
- You can use the word "all" to enchant with all enchantments.
You may have noticed that when "/ee list" is done enchantment numbers are skipped, this does not mean the enchantment is missing from the list, it simply means that there is no valid enchantment that has that number.
- Date created
- Jan 20, 2013
- Last update
- Jan 23, 2013
- Development stage
- All Rights Reserved
- Curse link
- Recent files