Enjin Website Plugin - DonationCraft 100% Free Donation Store
Official Enjin Minecraft Plugin which includes the DonationCraft Plugin. Grow your Minecraft Server by creating a Server Website and Donation Store. Over 80,000 servers are powered by Enjin's CMS and 100% Free Donation System!
Plugin Setup Tutorial
DonationCraft Features (Plugin side) - ALL FREE!
- Cumulative Packages - Automatically discount or offer upgrades on items based on user purchase history.
- In-Game store - Customize border style, text color and display type.
- Categories and Subcategories - Create multiple categories and subcategories.
- Fast Server commands - run on purchase, expiry, refund, chargebacks - runs within 30 seconds.
- Custom Variables & options - create custom questions per item or globally, supported in commands.
- Create custom email notifications
- Set Custom Payment terms
- New Checkout System - Streamlined checkout system for easy purchases.
- Create Multiple Stores - Create multiple completely separate stores!
- Multiple Payment Processors - Paypal, Credit Cards, 2Checkout, Onebip mobile - More soon!
- Multiple Server Support - Assign items to multiple servers or none.
- New Display Modes - Display items per category in full visual or list mode instead.
- Set Item order - Set display order by manual placement, alphabetical or most popular.
- Global options - Setup various option questions on cart purchases.
- New Store UI - Optimized and highly usable user interface for front-end.
- Actions On Chargeback - You can run commands on chargeback + remove user tags.
- Actions on Refunds - You can run comands on refunds + remove user tags.
- Item Expiry - Setup expires on items and allow users to renew them.
- Payment terms - Setup custom payment terms and force users to agree.
- New Drag & drop Admin - New shop manager for easy drag and drop category / item management.
- Notifier Variables - Notification emails/pms support custom variables now.
- Stock Limit - Items now support stock levels.
- User Limit - Set the amount of times the same user can purchase an item. Includes reset.
- Zero programming knowledge required
- Support Paypal, 2checkout and Onebip.
- 100% Free Forever - No restrictions, all features enabled. DonationCraft is truly the best & free.
- Please see Enjin.com for all the website features DonationCraft offers!
Sync your website access with in game server ranks
- Ability to select in-game rank to sync with and world selection.
- Auto rank user in server when user get tagged on website.
- Auto rank user on website when user gets ranked on server.
- Remove rank on server when user loses tag on website.
- Remove rank on website when user loses rank on server.
- Supports access automation. Tag users based on conditions.
- Whitelist players on your server when certain tags are added
Multiple Server Support per Website
- Add up to 10 servers per website.
- Create Multiple Donation Shops per server per website.
- Create Multiple Minecraft modules per server per website.
Minecraft Specific Modules
- Minecraft Server Status
- Minecraft Server Players Online
- Minecraft Server Top Players Online
- Minecraft Server Players Graph
- Minecraft Server Response Graph
- User in server indicator
- Minecraft user in-game indicator and friend list
- Minecraft Server TPS Graph
- Votes per hour graph
Minecraft Vote for Diamonds / Rewards Module
- Votifier Enabled!
- Support multiple Minecraft servers. Create multiple Vote for diamonds / Reward modules.
- Long list of supported voting sites.
- Add or remove voting sites to your active voting list (rename them also)
- Configure top voter sections
- Allow voting without a Minecraft character added to profile
- Displays Minecraft character details and voting information to entice users to vote
- Clearly distinguishes with green ticks which sites the user have already voted on.
- Ability to reset votes to zero
- Full site and theme integration with optimized front-end UI.
- Features the new V3 admin UI for easy configuration
- User votes will be recorded even if they didn’t sign up to your site or used the module.
- /enjinkey <key> - Sets the enjin key
- /enjin debug - toggles debugging on/off
- /enjin report - generates a debug report that includes a list of all your plugins and versions, world names, group names, java version, operating system, bukkit version, last severe message and 40 lines after it, web connectivity tests, plus a timings report (if enabled)
- /enjin push - push all player's ranks on the server to enjin (WARNING! Depending on how many unique players you've had join your server it may take quite a while to synch)
- /enjin inform [playername] message - Sends a formatted chat message with color codes to a certain player.
- /enjin broadcast message - Sends a formatted chat message with color codes to the entire server.
- /enjin lag - Shows you the current ticks per second, average TPS, as well as how much ram is used vs total ram.
The buy command will override any other plugin's buy command by default and is the default command, although you can change it easily either on the website, or in the config.yml file.
- /buy - Opens up the shop interface or goes back to the main interface
- /buy shop # - Opens up a certain shop
- /buy page # - Opens up that page in the listing
- /buy # - Opens the details page corresponding to that listing
- /ec - Enables chat. (This is a non-blocking implementation that allows buycraft to still catch it if you don't have an enjin shop open.)
- enjin.setkey - Allows the player to set the key for the plugin
- enjin.report - Allows the player to generate a debug report for submitting to enjin or other plugin authors
- enjin.debug - Turns debugging on/off for this session
- enjin.push - Allows the player to use the /enjin push command
- enjin.broadcast - Allows the player to use the /enjin broadcast command
- enjin.inform - Allows the player to use the /enjin inform command
- enjin.lag - Allows the player to use the /enjin lag command
- enjin.notify.* - Player gets all notifications from the plugin
- enjin.notify.connectionstatus - Player gets informed at login and real time if the plugin loses connection or regains connection to Enjin
- enjin.notify.update - Player gets informed of pending updates to the Enjin Minecraft Plugin
- enjin.notify.failedupdate - Player gets informed of any failed updates
- enjin.notify.invalidauthkey - Player gets informed if the auth key is invalid
As of this moment the plugin tracks bans and pardons and sends them to enjin as well. This feature is not currently implemented on Enjin, although we were told by bukkit dev staff we had to document this feature on the plugin page.
Table of contents
- 1 Enjin Website Plugin - DonationCraft 100% Free Donation Store
- 2 Plugin Setup Tutorial
- 3 DonationCraft Features (Plugin side) - ALL FREE!
- 4 Sync your website access with in game server ranks
- 5 Multiple Server Support per Website
- 6 Minecraft Specific Modules
- 7 Minecraft Vote for Diamonds / Rewards Module
- 8 Commands
- 9 DonationCraft Commands
- 10 Permissions
- 11 Notes
- Date created
- Sep 09, 2012
- Last update
- May 18, 2013
- Development stage
- All Rights Reserved
- Curse link
- Enjin Minecraft Plugin
- Recent files