The easiest possibility for your Server to stop Spammers and Spam Bots!
What it does:
EasyAntiSpam prevents players from sending equal chat messages.
Just put EasyAntiSpam.jar in your Server Plugins folder.
- EasyAntiSpam.exception | Gives the player the permission to spam.
- EasyAntiSpam.reload | Permissions for the /eas reload Command
- EasyAntiSpam.adminmessage | If adminmessage is enabled and you've got this Permission, you will recieve a message, when a player tries to spam.
- EasyAntiSpam.info | Displays detailed information if /eas was typed
- /easyantispam - Shows general Information
- /easyantispam reload- Reloads the Config
- Alias: /eas
- messageenabled: true/false - Message enabled?
- message: <message> - The message that is displayed to the player if he tries to spam.
- consolemessageenabled: true/false - Warning in console?
- consolemessage: <message> - Here you can edit the consolemessage
- adminmessageenabled: true/false - Should players, who have the permission, recieve a warning if sb tries to spam?
- adminmessage: <message> - Here you can edit the adminmessage
- block-twice-commands: true/false - Should players can send twice commands?
- 5 comments
- Date created
- Nov 30, 2012
- Last update
- Apr 01, 2013
- Development stage
- GNU General Public License version 3 (GPLv3)
- Curse link
- Recent files