Based on Landmarks by DFYX and my own multi-type modification of it, re-inspired by its continuation on BukkitDev by Thulinma (especially the inclusion of warp/lookat), rewritten in python, using the dynmap API
- Provides methods for adding Landmarks to the world, which display on dynmap.
- Landmarks may be have different icons and a descriptive label.
- They are persistent, using dynmaps marker storage.
- Includes warp and look-at commands, permissions for all commands.
Comes with a set of 5 custom icons that i made for our server for my modded landmarks 0.2 way back, 4 of them edited to properly display in dynmap (no scaling), the other one looks a bit worse on dynmap than by itself
Just open the plugin .py from the archive in any text editor or IDE of your choice :)
- get dynmap and set it up
- get PythonLoader and install it
- extract the pylandmarks archive into your plugins folder
Change Default Icon
- open config.yml
- change defaults.icon to whatever your default .png is named
Add more Icons
- copy icons as .png into /plugins/dynmap-pylandmarks/icons/
- name of .png minus extension is the landmark type for that icon
- /lm set id [type [label]]
- creates a new landmark at your current position with optional type and label, label defaults to capitalized id
- /lm remove id c
- removes a landmark
- /lm type id type c
- changes the type of a landmark
- /lm label id label c
- changes the label of a landmark
- /lm list [types] c
- lists all landmarks
pylandmarks.create or pylandmarks.modify
- /lm warp id
- warps to a landmarks
- /lm find id
- looks at a landmark
c:can be used from server console
"Mini-marks" for players, that offer players a way to mark locations for themselves or others. Limited in options compared to proper Landmarks, but with some other useful ways of interacting with them.
- 5 comments