DragonTravel gives players the opportunity to ride dragons in Minecraft.
It offers server-admins the possibility to add a new outstanding way of travel to their servers.
More videos on DragonTravel
- Allows admins to set destinations for the dragons.
- Allows players with the specific permission to summon and mount a dragon and...
...fly flights which consists out of waypoints(as many as you like)
...fly to destinations which have been set by an admin before.
...fly to coordinates chosen via command.
...fly to players choosen via command(different permission-nodes for other types of travel).
...fly to a home-position which has been set by this player earlier.
-> Nice GUI for creating stations/destination or travelling via Spout/SpoutCraft.
-> Music which gets played when travelling.
- Allows admins to set stations and limit the mounting of dragons to these locations (or a specified radius around it).
- Possibility to require a special item for players to use the plugin (e.g. a dragon-egg)
- Making signs which automatically mount a player and bringthem to the written destination on the sign.
- Permissions-Support (SuperPerms only!)
- Support of all Economy-Plugins supported by Vault (Vault is required for that)!
Admins can set different prices for all ways of travel!
- Admins can choose in the config whether dragons of this plugin should destroy blocks or if any dragons should break blocks when touching.
- All messages are fully customizable! Default messages.yml is English, but we provide other language-files in our wiki.
Due to the fact that things can change rapidly in this project, I stopped maintaining instructions on the plugin and other information like a list of commands/permissions in the forums, on this page etc. and decided to create a central location where you can always find all information up-to-date: The DragonTravel-Wiki.
Please use this wiki and report all mistakes you find in there and avoid posting questions on topics like commands/permissions/sign-creatino etc., which are answered in the wiki, in the comments.
A short message to those of you who use DragonTravel:
I (Phiwa) am studying in a special system which combines studying informatics and working at a company in a full-time job at the same time which means that I work a normal 38 hours-week and study after work or in some special weeks per year when I'm at the university which leads to a very limited free-time.
I am developing DragonTravel during this very limited amount of time which means:
Sometimes, you have to wait for updates for some days because I simply do not have the time/the possibility to update DragonTravel and/or produce stupid bugs because I try to fix other bugs in a hurry, so please be merciful with me. ;)
What it even more important is the following fact:
Every minute I spend on DragonTravel is directly subtracted from the time I can spend with my family, friends and, most important, my girl. ;)
This results in some discussions with her and, even though she knows that I'm a nerd and like to work on DragonTravel, I need to calm her down from time to time. ;)
Flowers and other presents which are needed for this can be very expensive when needed quite often which leads me directly to the second point of this paragraph: I could need some help with this financial part of developing DragonTravel, so if you have some spare money, feel free to send me some support for flowers for my girl. ;)
Please read the FAQ before posting any requests/questions in the comments!
- Date created
- Nov 29, 2011
- Last update
- May 01, 2013
- Development stage
- GNU General Public License version 3 (GPLv3)
- Curse link
- Recent files
- Optional dependency