A lot of people ask for Dev-Builds, well you can get them from our Jenkins. Mung3r made it possible. You can see via the commit history and the closed issues, which features have been implemented or bugs have been squashed.
The following location will always have the latest Dev-Builds available, please only pick succeeded builds. PLEASE NOTE: Those builds MIGHT not work even if they compiled successfully, THESE are only for testing!
- Shutdown the server
- Drop the downloaded dev-build into the plugins directory
- Change the configVer in the config.yml to something below you have now
- Change the autoUpdateConfig in the config.yml to true
- Start the server
This should update the config file, you can do similar with deathmessages.yml and tombmessages.yml.
- No temporary Versionstrings for the configs, just lower the version in the config to get the new settings.
- I really need feedback, so please submit Issues on github or Tickets here.