Tired of empty or to complicated mob farms? Spawn and kill monsters or animals.
Revive grieved villages. Restore the entire The_End world with Ender-Dragons and -Crystals.
Use repetitive SpawnTask to automate these tasks.
Monster invasion? Spawn as much as possible. Are your players fast enough to kill them all?
Are you creating a rpg? Do you need custom monsters?
Have you tried killing a Zombie with Full Armor and 1000 life?
Do you want to have special monster spawn areas?
- Custom Creatures
- angry (Wolf + Pigman)
- baby (Animals + Zombie)
- charged (Creeper)
- color (Sheep)
- custom (head) name (1.5 or later)
- custom max heath (1.4.6 or later)
- custom drops
- custom xp drops
- custom equipment
- custom damage
- size (Slimes)
- tamed (Cat/Ocelot + Wolf)
- wither (Skeleton)
- zombie (Villagers)
- no new mob types (only default minecraft ones)
- Animal/Monster/Golem/Villager/Boss spawning
- All Slime sizes (1 - 100
- All Villager types
- Baby creatures
- + more
- Animal/Monster/Golem/Villager/Boss removing
- Ability to respawn bosses
- + Command to automatically respawn Ender-Dragons and -Crystals in The_End world
- Change Spawner Types
- Supports jokeys/riders
- Currently only via custom creatures
- Peaceful option (don't attack until attacked)
- CrazyCore (Version 10.5 or later)
(Generated by MCStats.org)
- en_en (English)
- de_de (German - Deutsch)
- es_es (Spanish - Español, thanks to Sirikon)
- fi_fi (Finnish - Suomi, thanks to suomenlippis)
- nl_nl (Dutch - Nederlands, thanks to jekeke123)
- pl_pl (Polish - polski, thanks to MegaManNT)
- ru_ru (Russian - русский, thanks to kilolife, SannyOK)
(Please post additional translations here, so i can share them to everybody!)
- Date created
- Mar 28, 2012
- Last update
- May 20, 2013
- Development stage
- GNU General Public License version 3 (GPLv3)
- Curse link
- Recent files
- Required dependency