Have DisguiseCraft or MobDisguise only for admins on your server? Need more things for people to spend their commandpoints on?
This plugin works as a bridge allowing you to charge commandpoints to allow users to disguise as mobs! It takes advantage of both the DisguiseCraft/MobDisguise and CommandPoints APIs in order to allow YOU to choose how users spend their points.
- Per mob, configurable costs
- Option to undisguise players on exit
- Configuration updates itself on each release, maintaining your specifications
- CPMD.disguise.free - Is allowed to disguise for free.
How to use:
- Give normal users the permissions needed to disguise as a mob. (Permissions from DisguiseCraft/MobDisguise)
- Set the costs for each mob in the CPMD configuration.
- Players will be charged when they use DisguiseCraft/MobDisguise commands such as: "/d creeper"
- Date created
- Dec 21, 2011
- Last update
- Apr 25, 2012
- Development stage
- GNU General Public License version 3 (GPLv3)
- Curse link
- CommandPoints MobDisguise Bridge
- Recent files