The great outdoors is all good and fine but sometimes you just want to go to town. Not any town will do, how about one that goes on forever or multiple ones separated by the largest mountains possible in MineCraft. But what is under those mountains? There is an entire world to explore, have fun!
If you like CityWorld, please consider donating via the Donate button in the upper right corner.
(sometimes there is a delay in getting the new version of the plugin through the approval process, if the above version isn't available check back in an hour or so... ...or possibly look here)
More pictures can be found here.
- Tested against Bukkit 1.5.1-R0.2
- BETA version of the furniture generators... a lot more to do but here ya go :-)
- Added interior building furnishings
- Added interior building walls
- Added a lot of new stair styles
- Still no furniture in the Houses, Bunkers or Sheds
- Added latest Minecraft materials
- Added ForceLoadWorldEdit for those of you who are using beta versions of WorldEdit, set it to true to skip version testing
- Incorporated PhatLoots fixes by SpaceRibs (https://github.com/echurchill/CityWorld/commit/dad7faeb0712243e24be4fac0e73318d4dee2655)
- Fixed some WorldEdit pasting issues
- Fixed loads of other bugs
While I will attempt to fix any bugs that pop up in the schematics support, this will be the last major release for a while. My day job is finally ramping up and it will be keeping me very busy for the foreseeable future.
Index of useful info
- Installation... Start Here!
- Version info...
- Tools I used to make this...
This plugin really "tests" MineCraft/Bukkit when it comes to complex worlds. In fact when you spawn/teleport into a new CityWorld (or some wildly new location) it takes a while for all of the blocks to generate. This is especially obvious if you are flying around. Once the blocks are generated though everything works just fine. What I recommend is take a tour of your new world and just walk/fly up to each "uninitialized chunk" until everything shows up.
- Date created
- Sep 24, 2011
- Last update
- Apr 29, 2013
- Development stage
- GNU General Public License version 3 (GPLv3)
- Curse link
- Recent files