DOWNLOAD LINK AT BOTTOM OF THE PAGE
Side Note: I'll release a new plugin when I hit 1000 dls!
This plugin allows users to create paths that will create themselves in front of them and remove themselves behind them.
For the initial creation and the usage of the BeamPath the player must have the permission nodes listed below!
- Beampaths.* - Beampaths.use - Beampaths.create
[ ] = Gold block [o] = Gold block with sign saying [path] above it The gold blocks must first be placed in the configuration below [ ] [ ] [ ][ ] [ ] [ ] [ ] This structure can face any direction (North, South, East, West) but will not work in the Up or Down directions (The Y axis) For the structure to be correctly built the three parallel blocks must be in line with the other group of gold blocks. For Example this WILL NOT work; [ ] [ ] [ ] [ ][ ] [ ] [ ] And NOR will this; [ ] [ ][ ] [ ] [ ] [ ] [ ] Beampaths.* will give the user all the required permissions to use the BeamPath
How to correctly create a Beampath
The "o" is just my way of saying to add a sign on top of the gold block with the writing [path] on the sign. The golden blocks must be placed before the sign can be placed. [ ] [ ] [ ] [ ][o] [ ] [ ] As shown below
BeamPath Creation Video
Massive thanks to VariationVault on Youtube for making a video on how to use the plugin!
Click the image below to begin watching.
- Add a config file DONE!
- Choose which blocks can and can't be replaced by the glass that obstruct the path DONE!
- Allow mob support choice
- Add paths that can slope up and down
- Add a type of "key" for players to chose, sell or rent the right for others to use their paths
- Add one way path travelling e.g. To allow exit and no entering if required
- Ability to chose the path's construction materials (solid and fully filled blocks only) DONE!
- Ability to chose the path's generation materials (solid blocks only) DONE!
- Add multiple construction shapes (I'm not too fond of where the [path] sign is places)
- Add red stone support for the bridge to allow total use or not
- Add connect it to my SQL server to allow players to be notified when an update is available
- Add a price tag to making a BeamPath. (Varies with length or fixed value)
Cool things that this plugin allows you to do
I will soon be creating a new page showing all the cool things you can do with this plugin but until that time I might as well describe some of them.
You can hide the gold blocks behind walls to keep your secret hideout from being revealed by flashy gold blocks
You can put multiple BeamPaths together to create a floating area that you can walk on
You can release lava using pistons to obstruct the path and stop the glass from appearing
You can create a way to walk above lava to mine your diamond ore safely
You can stack multiple paths to make a type of elevator
More to come! If you can think of any fun ways of using this plugin feel free to inbox me with a screenshot and description, you will be given credit for your find and a link will be posted to your profile or a plugin of your choice.
Version4-13/04/2013 (1.5.1-R0.2 only Avalible) <- Newest Version of the plugin
- Date created
- Jan 20, 2013
- Last update
- Apr 13, 2013
- Development stage
- All Rights Reserved
- Curse link
- Recent files
- R: BeamPaths Version 4 1.5.1-R0.2 for CB 1.5.1-R0.1 Apr 13, 2013
- R: BeamPaths Version 3 1.4.7-R1.1 for CB 1.4.7-R1.0 Feb 07, 2013
- R: BeamPaths Version 3 1.4.7-R0.2 for CB 1.4.7-R0.1 Feb 07, 2013
- R: BeamPaths Version 3 1.4.7-R0.1 for CB 1.4.7-R0.1 Feb 07, 2013
- R: BeamPaths Version 3 1.4.6-R0.4 for CB 1.4.6-R0.3 Feb 07, 2013